Indoor Nizmo's ongoing grows.

Here's how my tent looks as if today. When the plants in the back finish, I will start another bean to keep a perpetual thing going on.
View attachment 746640

So my autocob got delayed -_- @BigSm0 freaking post office had here in my city but they sent it to another city like 1 hour and half away. Now when I check the tracking it says delayed and no arrival date hopefully today or tmrw.
These guys have to be drinking on the job. I haven't had any issues at all with shipping until this week and it's been on 3 orders. One was sent back, one not delivered and yours is delayed. I hope it arrives safely. Please keep us updated and I'm in for the ride. :thumbsup:

@BigSm0 it arrived and it's already brighten the tent up. Only thing is that the package was teard open a bit.
KIMG0316.JPG

Love the quality smo and for sure I will need another one in a month or so.

Last edited:
I just ordered a 4in active air fan cuz my 4in booster doesn't get the job and well I've had a phresh filter that I haven't used in a while. I hope the filter is still good.

The last of my [HASHTAG]#shortstuffseeds[/HASHTAG] blueberry chemdawg didn't make it so in it's place [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mephhead[/HASHTAG] northern cheese haze In a 19ltr smart pot

@The Elvis thanks for the OF spray man I got and a small bottle of transport as well. I got it just in time since I just have babies around 2 days old. Around when do you think I should spray?

start after about day 15 ..:pass:subbed!!!

I have sprayed them at 5 days old and they were fine.... Great stuff!!! But stop around day
50ish.

:smoking:Nizmo.... Overgrow is their all-in-one product, ready to spray (Watts+Rev+Transport+ ATAK)... Transport alone is the "super- carrier" that temporarily allows whatever is dissolved in solution to penetrate the cuticle layer; nutes mainly, very good with a micronutrient supplement for fixing defc.'s, but I also used it to speed SNS209, a natural systemic pesticide, into the plants,.. it's also great for other pesticides (neem, Azamax, pyrethrum, etc.) which seems to makes it "semi-systemic", plus it seems to help penetrate the bugs natural water repellency,... (don't use a wetting agent in conjunction with Transport, BTW)....:pass:

@Waira thank you so much for the response. I haven't had time to read much on OF besides looking at grows and seeing how good it does.

heres one of the plants i have going a Stilton Special by mephisto. my last harvest was a MBAP by mephisto and she gave me 90g dried untrained she grew au natural. i am waiting on my cbd solstice packs i won from dinafem and some royal queen seeds to test.
day i have no clue lol its somewhere written down.
IMG_9519.JPG
IMG_9520.JPG

Back