Indoor Nizmo's ongoing grows.

Well I got my tent yesterday but since I work graveyard shift I couldn't put it up :(. So till later on today I will rearrange everything to get it all set up

The new setup just gotta buy some yoyo hangers and a 4in fan.. I'm confident I can grow 4 here with minimal problem.
KIMG0254.JPG

I haven't replaced the blueberry chemdawg that died never grew, I just have one bean left of that.

Well much deserved update. I haven't really updated because my plants are small and well one is nasty looking you all will see.

First we have the white crack from mephisto she's swelling up nicely. She would of been a nice lil tree but somerhing ate it ( I think it was my Chihuahua). She smells so dank and the frost is coming on nicely.
KIMG0262.JPG
KIMG0263.JPG

Warning warning!! Those with weak hearts close your eyes. This is the blueberry chemdawg (I know I know :/.) I have one bean left of that and I will be germinating it soon. I haven't really fed her that much, and first time with a airpot which honestly I didn't like( probably the small size)
KIMG0264.JPG

I haven't shown this plants here I believe. Testers from blk. Seeds a jack herer auto and a amnesia auto.

First we have the jack herer she's in a 2gal fabric pot. She's around day 11 or 12. Was a little stretchy from being under CFLs for a couple days.
KIMG0258.JPG
KIMG0259.JPG

This is the auto amnesia in a 15lt fabric pot.
KIMG0260.JPG
KIMG0261.JPG

Finally some white crack updates. I feel like I've been neglecting my older plants but they just stayed small and one was half eaten by possibly our Chihuahua.

White crack will be harvest probably in a week or two. She would of had 4 more colas like that :"(.
KIMG0282.JPG

And then the ugly duckling blueberry chemdawg (all my fault) she was grown in a 1.5~ gallon airpot. That created problems with me since it was such a small pot it would dry up quickly and I just dothe have that much time to water alot just for a small plant. This will be the last round I use airports maybe again with vegging photos.
She will be grown again I have one last seed and she will be going in a 5gallon (19lt) smart pot. She smells fruity
KIMG0283.JPG

Man it's been a while since I've updated this thread. The blueberry chemdawg got chopped it wasn't gonna get any bigger with all the problems I had. She went into the freezer and will be used for edibles later on when I get more trim n stuff.

The white crack will be chopped this weekend, she smells amazing maybe will get half oz of her prolly less.

I'll be entering two comps the fastbuds second leg with I believe a gorilla glue and gsc. The other is a friendly comp any seed, it will be the tester I got from Short stuff blueberry chemdawg in a 19lt smart pot.

The two BLK. Seeds that I have are growing good, I started some slight lst to let the smaller grow catch up.

Oh and I just put and order for my new nutes. I went with botanicare kind trio @Castle Grown recommended and I was looking into them so I was like fuck it. They should be here on may 1 which is when I drop my seeds for thegrow battles

So the white crack got chopped and it's already curing I got I believe 5 grams of her.

Sorry that it's been a lil empty around here but things are getting together. I'll have more updates as soon as my new plants get going.

On may 1st I dropped to soak in water my last short stuff blueberry chemdawg she's going to go in a 19lt (5gallon) smart pot. It was for a friendly battle but I haven't found that thread -_-.

Quick small update I fed the [HASHTAG]#BLKseeds[/HASHTAG] auto jack herer and amnesia with the new nutes I got (botanicare kind) I went with 1ml of base and 1.5 of grow into almost half a gallon of water. Went with small dose just to check how they react.

Pictures coming soon.

Smoke, smoke till you choke....

Here's how my tent looks as if today. When the plants in the back finish, I will start another bean to keep a perpetual thing going on.
IMG_20170509_1311048721.jpg

So my autocob got delayed -_- @BigSm0 freaking post office had here in my city but they sent it to another city like 1 hour and half away. Now when I check the tracking it says delayed and no arrival date hopefully today or tmrw.

Back