Indoor Nizmo's ongoing grows.

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I decided I want to keep everything in one place, since I enjoy going through other people's perpetual journals.

I will update as I get new equipment such as lights, nutrients etc..

To get this started I just dropped in water some testers for BLK seeds a jack herer auto and a amnesia auto. The amnesia will be grown indoors and the jack will be outdoors.

I also have a tester from short stuff a blueberry chemdawg.

I still am unsure on what pots to use. I think I will do 2 in 5 gallon / 19lt smart pots and the other a 5gal (3 gallon) 15lt fabric pot.

For nutrients I have nectar for the gods but want to try something different but I don't know what company to go to Any suggestion??

For tent I'm looking for one that I can grow 4 plants. I was looking at 32x32x63 or a 36x20x62 I have to keep at around 5 feet but if I have to I'll see if a 3x3 is possible.

Light right now is a mars 300w. I plan to get either a 400w hps air-cooled or led want to keep it under $180.

Wells that's all for now I will update once everything sprouts.

Look up mars leds burning out their lenses. I'm not sure if it's limited to higher watt lights, but just make sure that's what you want.

I'm running leds right now but I'd rather run an hps for a higher yield and better colour coverage. Just have a good exhaust fan if you get a tent.

5 gal smart pots will work great, I don't think any auto will outgrow that.

Set yourself up for success from day one. This isn't government work so actually put some effort into it. I love my 32x32x64 tent. I'm growing 5 autos now and it's great.

Pics are always great, I love seedlings

@DingusKahn what led do you have man? I've been wanting a hps but it gets crazy hot here, so a air cooled hood is a must if I want hps
And let's say a 4"in fan good for exhaust or a 6 would be better?

I run 2 galaxyhyrdo 300 watt leds. I actually had them for keeping my outdoor plants alive over the winter, now that it's spring Im doing a grow for the first time in over 12 years. I don't know how the galaxyhyrdo leds will play out, it's been 6 months and nothing has burned out or broken on em.

I run a 4 inch fan for my 32x32x64 tent and it keeps it at whatever temp I want by adjusting the speed. I'm sure if you're okay with the noise of a fan on high, a 4 inch fan will keep your tent cool enough with an hps.

quick update
I had limited time yesterday to put All the seeds into soil. I just had time for two so I planted the blueberry chemdawg in a 19lt smart pot which I have to say wow it's a big pot lol. The other was the amnesia in a 15lt fabric pot.
Soil is same as last time which I had good results it's fox farm happy frog

Auto amnesia first to show its first set of leaves.
KIMG0252.JPG

Auto jack herer (BLK) let's say day two for her.
KIMG0253.JPG
Man you can barely see her but she's there lol.

And my blueberry chemdawg from short stuff just has her cotyledons it's been like 3 days and still she has hasn't grown her first set of leaves. I was thinking of just dropping my last bean of blueberry and see if I have better luck, but I will still let her go a couple more days and we if she does something.

Just ordered my new tent 32x32 ipower. It should be here on Wednesday gotta love Amazon prime

Hey nizmoKush, good to see some babies bro.
4 plants will be a right squeeze in a 32x32, imo...bviously strain dependent. I have a tent that size and I wouldn't run 4 unless they were on the small side, no lst. I've grown Jack Herer from Crop King, got pretty big....but if she's going outside, you're good. Im in. Good luck!

@Yeatster thanks man. And I know it's gonna be a tight fit but I'm for the challenge. I was thinking of making some mod-scrogs but we'll see what happens.

Back