Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Just got my recent order from mephisto got
2x hubbabubba's
2x white crack
And I still have left from before
3x Skywalker
1x white chem

I will be growing 3 seeds a hubba, skywalker for the vault comp, and a white crack all outdoors in fabric pots.
The hubba will be in a 5 gallon dirt pot I believe the tag says and the rest in 2gal fabric pots.

Nutrients will be nectar for the gods and armor si for silica.

Will update as soon as heads pop up above soil.
Soil is fox farms happy frog no problems with ph last grow.

Skywalker poked her head out if the soil. Hubba was in a shot glass for a day now in between wet paper towels.
The white crack is in a shot glass, will be there for a day then into wet paper towel.

First up we have the skywalker for the vault cooperative grow
Day 3
KIMG0077.JPG

White crack day 1
KIMG0078.JPG

And second attempt at Hubbabubba for some reason the first seed didn't germ it never cracked open @mephisto . I did the same method as the other two but no luck hopefully this last hubba seed I have comes out cuz I really want to try it.

All 3 are above ground wooo I was worried for a bit about the Hubbabubbasmelloscope (man I like saying that). So let's say it's day 1 for the hubba.
Here's the hubba it looks so tiny in its 5 gallon dirt pot.
KIMG0080.JPG

All 3 have been transplanted into the final pots. Skywalker and white crack in 3 gallon plastic pots and hubba in a 5 gallon fabric pot (dirt pot brand)

Everything looking good I had trouble with the mephisto seeds this time to I never have problems still have not figured it out all were treated the same.
Thank the Lord they give good freebies!
I've started a couple in the bedroom closet I'm staying in some skywalkers for the vault grow were I'm at now don't have to worry about a hurricane just freezing to death!
Good luck they have beautiful plants.

Back