Total Flower Time- 55 days from seed to Chop
Strain-Swiss Cheese Auto
Breeder-Nirvana Seeds
Soil-ProMix-BX with DoloMite Lime
Nutes- BotaniCare CalMag Plus,SeaGrow 16-16-16 and SeaGrow 4-26-26
Grow Space- 2x2x60 Cabinet with dual Carbon Filters
Lighting- LightHouse Hydro-BlackStar 240 and SunBlaze 24-Watt T5 Side Lights
Pot- 2 Gallon Smart Pot

Strain Review- Very easy plant to grow with good genetics,very solid buds dense also you have to keep a eye out for mold/bud rot if your humidity is high. THIS IS A VERY SMELLY STRAIN if you do not have good airflow and exhaust it will easily stink your whole block out. Very very fast flowering only 55 days from seed gave me 1.69-Oz dry. Nirvana did a very good job with this strain and its genetics -A++

Smoke Report- Nirvana's Swiss Cheese Auto is a very fast intense come up and then over the course of about 15 minutes mellows out to a talkative and social buzz it is very energetic and mellow at the same time. The smoke for me at least taken from a bong is very smooth and has a spicy flower tone to it with that good old Cheese taste and smell backing it up. The total high last about 2 and 1/2 hours and just fades with really no ill effects. Medical Conditions that it seems to be good for, Nausea,Appetite stimulation,depression with or without anxiety and pain. Great plant and great smoke over all gets a A++ from me. Here are some pics, Cheers guys and much Luv.
Gotta make a edit to the smoke report, today 7/2/16 I found me a nice oozy nug of cheese. I packed that thing in my bong and @ 1:30 took 2 big tokes and 5 seconds after the first puff my ass was inside the tube going to the moon. It is now 4PM and I am STILL BAKED. The buzz came on so intense,equipped with racing heartbeat like I was indeed flying to the moon, then about 15 minutes later it just faded into oblivion and I was in a place of nothing but mellow and energetic analgesia almost narcotic like, this is definitely the strongest shit I have smoked in a long time A++++++++++++++ all the way.
Swiss Harvest 001.jpg
Swiss Harvest 006.jpg
Final Harvest Swiss 003.jpg
Final Harvest Swiss 001.jpg
Cheese Report 001.jpg
Cheese Report 002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back