Live Stoners Newbie!

@iampepe I am nurturing @Dinafem-Mark Fruit auto, but I named her Hope!

DSCN0978.JPG

hey @mommykush welcome to the land of knowledge. really is the best bunch of folk ever on here. anytime you get stuck, iether pop into live stoners or tag someone with an @ infront of the name. if we cant help then we'll find someone who can. nice to see another female grower aswell. theres a few of you kicking about, im sure it wont take long for the others to find you and say hi : ) happy growing hun, keep it green :baked:

Hi there, AFN World! :jump: I've been trolling the site for a few days now and want to introduce myself. So I'm very new to growing. I'm currently on day 8 of my first grow, but I'll post more about my girl, Hope, later. I am a full-time mommy and student. I have a great partner in crime and we are starting this venture together!:kiss:

Everyone seems really nice and supportive of everyone else. I feel like I'm gonna learn lots and I'm super excited!:yay:

You'll hear more from me soon! :bighug:

hey @mommykush and welcome to AFN :bighug:... love the name

I was only a newbie about year ago and AFN has turned me into a gardener. Of a variety of plants now. Every thing you need know is here, sometime a bit tricky to find the info. If your having trouble just tag me by placing an @ infront of my name ( @Slater ) or any of the other staff and Auto Warriors, we are all here to help.

Have fun... saved ya some of this

giphy12.gif

Welcome @mommykush I wish you well on the journey. Glad to see that you are going to give this a shot. If there is anything that you need, let us know. Were here to educate and teach.

Karma sent for the first round, one thing we'd love to hear about is the setup. What are you running over there or is this an OD op?
I can help with the setup question. She's a lil new to the lingo. Running a Mars hydro 192x3 300w on just a lil stand up shower indoor grow

@mommykush is on the left
20170622_214431.jpg

I've been tryna nudge her into posting her first journal! Lol

Back