Live Stoners Newbie!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
lemon kush
Hi there, AFN World! :jump: I've been trolling the site for a few days now and want to introduce myself. So I'm very new to growing. I'm currently on day 8 of my first grow, but I'll post more about my girl, Hope, later. I am a full-time mommy and student. I have a great partner in crime and we are starting this venture together!:kiss:

Everyone seems really nice and supportive of everyone else. I feel like I'm gonna learn lots and I'm super excited!:yay:

You'll hear more from me soon! :bighug:

Hi there, AFN World! :jump: I've been trolling the site for a few days now and want to introduce myself. So I'm very new to growing. I'm currently on day 8 of my first grow, but I'll post more about my girl, Hope, later. I am a full-time mommy and student. I have a great partner in crime and we are starting this venture together!:kiss:

Everyone seems really nice and supportive of everyone else. I feel like I'm gonna learn lots and I'm super excited!:yay:

Welcome @mommykush! Glad to see ya around these parts. Been looking for a sweet lil sugar mama to be my best friend. Will you be my best friend? :kiss::drool:

Welcome @mommykush I wish you well on the journey. Glad to see that you are going to give this a shot. If there is anything that you need, let us know. Were here to educate and teach.

Karma sent for the first round, one thing we'd love to hear about is the setup. What are you running over there or is this an OD op?

Welcome @mommykush I wish you well on the journey. Glad to see that you are going to give this a shot. If there is anything that you need, let us know. Were here to educate and teach.

Karma sent for the first round, one thing we'd love to hear about is the setup. What are you running over there or is this an OD op?

!!Newbie Alert!! I'm not sure what you mean by OD op.. But I am working on a journal entry now and will definitely let you know when its up!

Welcome to AFN! :welcome: So whatcha growin?
images (2).jpg

Back