Outdoor New to growing comments please

T

Tenerife cronic

Hi all,
I am new to growing, this is my second grow (speed devil2). It all seems to be going well, apart from 1 plant has a couple of yellow leafs and a funny looking bud. Your comments would be good. First 2 not looking so good but the other four????? The plants are about 2 months old.
Once again hello.
Keith.

I noticed a couple of small white mites a couple of days ago and i sprayed the plant. I can not see anymore after spraying.

Welcome to AFN. Before even attempting to guess what's wrong we need more information about your setup. What type soil, the pH of the soil or run off, type of lights, what your feeding and how often, etc. The more info you can give the better we can help.

spider mites are hard to spot there smaller than a pin head or a grain of sand but honestly the plant looks riddled my friends room looks the same and he could not spot them either until i mentioned those specs of soil were moving

also there not normally white either

Here goes. Hope you are sat down. But it does work. Wardrobe 24inc x 18inc in our garage with 1 air entry fan, no exit fan but gaps at edge of doors, perfect venterlation, 1 grow light won in raffle at cannabis cup. Yes its in Tenerife 3 time a year. What a day. But will tell you about that later. In Wardrobe for 7 to 10 days, repotted then back under light for 7 to 10 days, then on to our roof terrace in the sun. Between 75c and 90c in the day. Very lucky with the weather here for growing. Fed with B.A.C. Organic Bloom Nutrient N.P.K.6-5-6, every 2 to 3 days with bottled water. I am new to growing, so just learning. 3 months ago i was still buying. This is why i am happy with the results at the the moment and apart from the funny looking bud we have had 2 very good plants that we are smoking as we speak and it good.:smokebuds:

Pic 3 appears to show a bit of webbing...prob mites...Speed Devil 2 is some potent weed...Sweet Seeds?...with ya having'em outside, not surprised ya got mites...hope somebody has an idea about treating this late in flower...personally I use hot shot no-pest strips....but remove them bout two weeks before harvest........or ya will just have a snap, crackle and pop with a hit...BTW...let ya toke buds take the first hit! LOL

You have spider mites, they are one of the worst pest there is. This late into flowering it's very unwise to spray anything on the buds as any fluids on them may cause bud rot. Also there won't be enough time for the chems to wash off of the bud before you smoke it. Consider this grow lost to them. Go ahead and finish the plant up, then before you start another bleach EVERYTHING in and around the grow cab. You probably got the mites by bringing the plant indoors and out. That's one of the best ways to pick up pest. It's best to leave your outdoor plants outdoors and keep your indoor ones indoors. Also, before you tend to your plants think about where you've been, i.e. walking through a field. Pest can hitchhike. As for the cab, you should have a better ventilation setup. It's far better to have an extraction fan than an intake. Fans have more power sucking than blowing (go ahead, make the mom joke) and can do their job better when they pull air. This also leaves negative pressure in your cab so if you choose to hookup a carbon filter (snd you should) no smell will escape.

We also need a little more info than "a fan" and "a grow light" What fan, size, brand? What light, wattage, brand, type?

You've got a good start, but you have a lot of work ahead of you. I'm going to link you to the new growers section where you can do tons of reading. Doing ridiculous amounts of reading on cannabis sites is how you get good, and it takes a little while.
https://www.autoflower.org/forum36/forum35/forum44/

Back