Live Stoners New to AFN

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,

Just wanted to drop a line and make myself known. I've been growing for about 8 years and have a passion for AF's. I'll be starting a journal on my current grow- LED blue mystic hydro grow. I like to do small grows with many different strains. Missed sharing with the community and getting advice from of our seasoned breeders and growers. I've been on ICmag and rollitup but got referred here for a reason, the name says it all!

Heya Mr.P! Welcome to AFN. We have something for everyone and the most helpful staff! Anything you need, just give us a shout. Karma to you and your grow and I'll pop in your thread. I'd like to see what you have going on.:cheers:

welcome Mr.P as you've seen awesome peeps and the best bud/plant of the month contest on the planet.

And a warm welcome from me too, I just know you will love your time on AFN. We have your seat warmed up and a peg to hang your coat on. All the tips you need, all the fun and gossip you can handle and a bunch of the nicest chums you could wish for.

What's not to like ?.......welcome Mr P.......eP.

Welcome Mr P. Look forward to seeing your journals. This really is a great community here at AFN. If I can help in any way let me know (though you have WAY more experience than I do). Enjoy my friend :welcome:

Back