Lighting New Team Member: Ken from Folux Solutions

Dan from Folux Solutions

Grow Light Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.foluxsolutions.com
Hi all,

As many of you know, Steve and I have been extremely busy preparing the launch of our new products in early 2019. To stay engaged with our community here on AFN, we've brought on a new team member: Ken.

Known as @bignugz420 in these forums, Kenny is an early adopter who has been in contact with us from the very beginning of our initial pre-order launch. He's passionate about our mission and product, and I'm sure you've seen his postings before.

I'll still answer emails as frequently as I can and drop by to make official announcements.

As always— keep on growin',

Dan Webb
dan@foluxsolutions.com

Hello everyone, i am a grower and i have been with folux solutions since they were in prototype. I received my prototype boards and when i did i was so shocked at the quality of there product i had to tell my fellow growers. So during that time i have been just showing the proof from my own personal grows. Bignugz420 has a lot of threads on all different social media for cannabis. And i have a lot about folux solutions led and how great they are as a company and products. I am honored to now be a part of the folux family and look forward to showing and seeing everyones grows with these fantastic lights thank you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi all,

As many of you know, Steve and I have been extremely busy preparing the launch of our new products in early 2019. To stay engaged with our community here on AFN, we've brought on a new team member: Ken.

Known as @bignugz420 in these forums, Kenny is an early adopter who has been in contact with us from the very beginning of our initial pre-order launch. He's passionate about our mission and product, and I'm sure you've seen his postings before.

I'll still answer emails as frequently as I can and drop by to make official announcements.

As always— keep on growin',

Dan Webb
dan@foluxsolutions.com

Very cool, thanks for the heads up Dan!

Hello everyone, i am a grower and i have been with folux solutions since they were in prototype. I received my prototype boards and when i did i was so shocked at the quality of there product i had to tell my fellow growers. So during that time i have been just showing the proof from my own personal grows. Bignugz420 has a lot of threads on all different social media for cannabis. And i have a lot about folux solutions led and how great they are as a company and products. I am honored to now be a part of the folux family and look forward to showing and seeing everyones grows with these fantastic lights thank you

Congrats on your promotion Ken! Looking forward to seeing some more grows with the lights and I'm sure the community will dig having some reps here to help answer questions! Appreciated!

Very cool, thanks for the heads up Dan!

Congrats on your promotion Ken! Looking forward to seeing some more grows with the lights and I'm sure the community will dig having some reps here to help answer questions! Appreciated!
Glad to be here and feel free to check out all the social media for cannabis and search bignugz420 and you'll see so much about these lights and what the can do currently i am setting up a 4 by 8 room 4 240 kits 3500K and a EBB AND FLOW SYSTEM, with the strain ALIEN MASSTER KUSH

What's the price tag on your lights?

I just found out about you while I was researching QBs. Are these boards full kits with drivers or only the boards themselves? How many would I need for a 4x4 tent?

I just found out about you while I was researching QBs. Are these boards full kits with drivers or only the boards themselves? How many would I need for a 4x4 tent?
They have them both ways. Quality product for me! And they are strong but dimmable.

Back