Fast Buds ***NEW STRAINS 2021***

Which one are you most looking forward to growing?

• Total voters
Am running some forbidden runtz have a few questions hope I've posted in the right place !
Dose this strain have any thing to note ? Dose she prefer the higher temps 27+ or lower indica temps and dose she feed well or prefer low N and light pk ? Also top or not ? Lst / scrog thanks THC
There's growing tips in the description on the Fb website - this is pretty new so there aren't many diaries of it yet - you're one of the first!

There's growing tips in the description on the Fb website - this is pretty new so there aren't many diaries of it yet - you're one of the first!
That was aimed at fastbudz heather matey I no there's info on the YouTube vids as well as the bottom of the page cheers for that . Was just wondering if she knew any issues between u and me ( the breeders some times tell porky pies

That was aimed at fastbudz heather matey I no there's info on the YouTube vids as well as the bottom of the page cheers for that . Was just wondering if she knew any issues between u and me ( the breeders some times tell porky pies
Sos bro - holy crap - I never even considered the buggers would be deceitful - who knew?

Sos bro - holy crap - I never even considered the buggers would be deceitful - who knew?
:yoinks::biggrin: exactly me point there tho it's almost like selling some one a gun and telling them it works the other way around. In an ideal world tho ..... It would make planning alot easier "this plant grows short and bushy ..... Plant touches lights :finger:

There's a Mimosa cakebin there, Purple lemonade and skunk in the wee nft, also Californian snow and Fastberry
The 2 in the tray are 10 days old and on full AN nutes.
IMG_20210502_124643.jpg
IMG_20210502_124706.jpg

Hehe, Let's see....

She does prefer just slightly warmer temps, a 'normal' feeding schedule, not light or heavy, though I always recommend just observing the plant's reaction to a normal feeding and then adjusting appropriately. Topping, not necessarily recommended, but if she's healthy and your conditions are optimal, go for it! LST and SCROG work well with this strain for sure.

Hehe, Let's see....

She does prefer just slightly warmer temps, a 'normal' feeding schedule, not light or heavy, though I always recommend just observing the plant's reaction to a normal feeding and then adjusting appropriately. Topping, not necessarily recommended, but if she's healthy and your conditions are optimal, go for it! LST and SCROG work well with this strain for sure.

Forbidden Runtz is a beast. I have a few of them on the go right now. One is more sativa like and flowered earlier than I wanted. The other, is 5 weeks old and still in veg looking amazing. I'm using coco and feeding daily and she loves it.

20210604_111103.jpg

Back