Fast Buds ***NEW STRAINS 2021***

Which one are you most looking forward to growing?

• Total voters
So help me to understand this. If a company refuses to handover the recipe to you, You refuse to buy their product? Guess you don’t go to KFC very often.:crying:

I had such a hard time choosing out of them can't go wrong. First choice mimosa cake, I think strawberry banana second but I would happily do any of them.

depends..which ones are you willing to share full genetic history/parantage on and which ones will we label "top secret" even tho most just auto versions and combos of existing photo genetics? I was a huge fan of fastbuds from the beginning and can even deal with the fact that you don't develop most of the lines past first version of autos (anotherwords you don't have any f5's f6's of your lines, most are just the minimum needed to bring it to auto form) which leads to huge pheno variance and way higher percentage of hermies but this secrecy around some of the newer strains in additon to not fully developing the lines has led me to not purchase any fastbuds in 2021.

I would love to see you list the strains above and provide the parentage/lineage of each please.
Pheno variance will be present in every batch of seed from every breeder out there. If you are looking for 100 percent stability you are chasing a myth. Pheno variance is one of the joys of growing autos.

@Fast Buds Heather

Hi Heather,

I ordered through the 420 sale. Was short of one of the strains I chose. I emailed the company and have received first class customer service from your guy (?) Jerry. Issues happen, especially during busy periods, but it’s how the issues are dealt with that defines a company. I’m very impressed and will be sure to order without hesitation again. Kudos.

Frank

I would like to try purple punch auto and strawberry banana auto, yummy

Mimosa Cake Auto in the lead :biggrin: :hothot::weed:

So help me to understand this. If a company refuses to handover the recipe to you, You refuse to buy their product? Guess you don’t go to KFC very often.:crying:
No, but it's fair to ask if it's even chicken.

It's easy to slap a name on something (boom, now it's "Runtz"!), but if they consistently avoid eye contact when you ask for any more details, it gets a bit suspicious, you know?

Back