New old grower

Reaction score
So I recently started growing again after more than a few years off. I retired the old 600watt hps/mh for a led light by vivosun. Picked up 2 vs4000 for less than $300 . I have never grown autos before but I popped a critical auto from seedsman and an afghan mass xxl from 00seeds, both popped no problem in the paper towels and then dropped em in 5 gal fabric pots with ffof. Running one light on 40% power at about 30" away in a 2x4x60 tent for right now. Temp in tent is 75 and 52% humidity, should I leave humidity domes over the girls till they get a Lil bigger? They have both came through the soil and have their first leaves, I just don't wanna fry them with the light..

So I recently started growing again after more than a few years off. I retired the old 600watt hps/mh for a led light by vivosun. Picked up 2 vs4000 for less than $300 . I have never grown autos before but I popped a critical auto from seedsman and an afghan mass xxl from 00seeds, both popped no problem in the paper towels and then dropped em in 5 gal fabric pots with ffof. Running one light on 40% power at about 30" away in a 2x4x60 tent for right now. Temp in tent is 75 and 52% humidity, should I leave humidity domes over the girls till they get a Lil bigger? They have both came through the soil and have their first leaves, I just don't wanna fry them with the light..

I have two 2x4 tents, one 60", one 72" I'm running Cobshop autocob lights in both and I'm fixing to start a grow with some auto's , and I keep having issue after another, most have been minor. I'm pretty new, this being my 5th run. I may try photos next, we'll see.
I'm using a HF/OF.
As for your question, I've been leaving my domes for a week or so

I have two 2x4 tents, one 60", one 72" I'm running Cobshop autocob lights in both and I'm fixing to start a grow with some auto's , and I keep having issue after another, most have been minor. I'm pretty new, this being my 5th run. I may try photos next, we'll see.
I'm using a HF/OF.
As for your question, I've been leaving my domes for a week or so
We have all been there and we know how you may be feeling. Success needs errors/failures. I find that PH issues and too much nutrients is what always get me. Hang in there you will be a good grower it just takes trial and error. Be Safe and say hello to a stranger.

We have all been there and we know how you may be feeling. Success needs errors/failures. I find that PH issues and too much nutrients is what always get me. Hang in there you will be a good grower it just takes trial and error. Be Safe and say hello to a stranger.

I've got some horticulture experience, but auto's are different, finiky, I'm unlearning someand learning some

Back