Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have information about when the Canadian Mephisto store will open? I don't do Facebook etc., so looking for this information there will not work for me.

Thanks peeps, and stay safe. :pighug:

Should be awesome cross! I got from a buddy some gold glue X sour stomper and they were super fire! :smokeit:
692C6202-DC8E-47D5-9488-550EFB4D60C3.jpeg
7B1E05B1-90AE-46F5-9E8C-A4FA9D047790.jpeg
9F98284D-96D9-48B4-AB5F-40ED0C0D6011.jpeg
9CC0A00B-4737-42E6-A257-68BC427B63F0.jpeg
Super dense nugs and was some bomb diggity smoke!:cooldance:

Anyone here have information about when the Canadian Mephisto store will open? I don't do Facebook etc., so looking for this information there will not work for me.

Thanks peeps, and stay safe. :pighug:
Supposed to be within the next 2 weeks or so, per Stan they ran out of freebies to send out with orders lol.

Edit: found stans post regarding it

The Canada market is quickly growing and its hard keeping up with demand. The Reservas didn't sell out but our stock of freebies ran out in the first two hours of store opening. So we closed shop and will reopen when another round of freebies shows up. International mail is still unreliable so getting stock to Canada is still a bit cumbersome.

Last edited:
Ya it was awesome! Had that gassy smell but real strong citrus undertones! I saved last bit for a fat king palm at some point! 1st water only plants and grew like a dream!
image.jpg
Super dense buds too so goes a long ways! :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back