Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK site up since about 10 in uk I ordered seeds from somewhere else about 9 in morn now I'm kicking my self and strawberry nuggets was in stock

And ya I realized that about 8 seconds after posting it! :crying:

Thx for the clarification. I was confused.
My God Man... What have you done?!! :doh:

It’s going to be bad enough trying to get beans tonight without the whole meph horde over running Roc’s website! :biggrin:

(All said with humor... But their’s always a little truth in joke. :haha:)

I'm so bloody excited about Roc's drop tonight that I'm mixing shit up all over the place. My apologies, good people.

Pink Panama just left to do its thing only feed it twice not big but gone really pink
20200710_190321.jpg
20200710_194423.jpg

I'm so bloody excited about Roc's drop tonight that I'm mixing shit up all over the place. My apologies, good people.

No worries Mir, I was just having fun! Good luck tonight and have a great weekend! :pighug:

Got my reserva order yesterday. Freebie was 5x Double Grape x Sour Stomper. My next run is gonna be Double Grape, Double Grape x Skywalker, and Double Grape x Sour Stomper.

Damn! Congratulations man, please do a journal here I would love to follow along and enjoy it vicariously through your work. This sounds like a killer run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back