Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Forum Stomper Bud Shots
DSC_1659.JPG
DSC_1660.JPG
DSC_1661.JPG
DSC_1662.JPG
DSC_1663.JPG
DSC_1664.JPG
DSC_1665.JPG
DSC_1666.JPG
DSC_1667.JPG
DSC_1668.JPG
DSC_1669.JPG
DSC_1670.JPG

hahaha cheers @Hippy_BiotabsF70 !! appreciate it but I really do have to give almost all of the credit to GBD supersoil amendment and Mephisto genetics... make it so damn easy !! first plants I've ever tried in soil and it was honestly such a piece of cake !!

I hear ya mate, but at the same time, load of bollocks! [emoji23]

It takes a lot of love and care to produce a quality end product buddy. Simple as that. Nothing grows itself in reality. Yes soil etc makes it easier maybe, but it’s all about the love and care dude [emoji106]

Man they look fookin good too! Nicely grown mate.

I have some photo Cookies crosses flowering at the moment and I can see some Cookies traits in those buds and sugar leaves! Awesome growing and clearly very good genetics [emoji106]

Great vid. I've always imagined you sounding much older...lol

Nice ripe pistils on them. Is that something you use as an indication for harvest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me old?!?!? :doc1::rofl:
no i have a pocket microscope that i use to determine when i want to take em down. ive had plants that still have some white pistils but have plenty amber on them. some plants just dont want to give up:pass:

Forgotten Cookies And Orange Diesel
DSC_1722.JPG

Forgotten Cookies
Day 22- this is gonna be a really big plant if things go the way they should in the AutoPot system:growing:
DSC_1726.JPG
DSC_1727.JPG
DSC_1728.JPG
DSC_1729.JPG

Orange Diesel- she had that deficiency but that is all worked out now. also i keep breaking her fan leafs off when trying to tuck them to promote side branching:face:
Day 25ish
DSC_1723.JPG
DSC_1724.JPG
DSC_1725.JPG

:zen:

Don't know if it's the right spot for this but it pertains to the new artisanals, in question @tripaholic88 and anyone else who can answer this. Do the new beans and I guess old as well from meph, do the take defoliation tactics well, do they take abuse and are somewhat accustomed to training genetically, I know the strawberry is recommended that training be down for maximum potential and etc, but how do the other play out? Also the strawberrys that I've seen on here blow me away totally set me back those are amazing plants across the board and a well done job for all of you who have finished them, really amazing to see what's available in autos these days. Thanks again

Back