Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals communal test thread!

Day 36, Orange Diesel. Shot up, gonna be a nice yield.
img_5061-jpg.900034
img_5062-jpg.900035
img_5063-jpg.900036

Forum Stomper. She ain't going anywhere now, stayed quite short.
img_5059-jpg.900037
img_5060-jpg.900038

So here's a little recap of the Mephisto Test grow.
Forgotten Cookies, 76 days sprout to finish, 121 grams or 4.268 ounces
Forum Stomper, 73 days sprout to finish, 72 grams or 2.54 ounces
Fugue State, 77 days sprout to finish, 117 grams or 4.127 ounces
Strawberry Nuggets. 79 days sprout to finish, 110 grams or 3.88 ounces
Orange Diesel 84 days sprout to finish, 123.grams or 4.34 ounces

A huge thanks to @mephisto for letting me do this grow, these were really nice plants to grow and outstanding results!

So here's a little recap of the Mephisto Test grow.
Forgotten Cookies, 76 days sprout to finish, 121 grams or 4.268 ounces
Forum Stomper, 73 days sprout to finish, 72 grams or 2.54 ounces
Fugue State, 77 days sprout to finish, 117 grams or 4.127 ounces
Strawberry Nuggets. 79 days sprout to finish, 110 grams or 3.88 ounces
Orange Diesel 84 days sprout to finish, 123.grams or 4.34 ounces

A huge thanks to @mephisto for letting me do this grow, these were really nice plants to grow and outstanding results!

Now rearrange them in order, favorite to least... :worship:

Yeah I’m really glad I got them all. Very excited for the orange diesel but worried about that odor. The diesel odor in marijuana is distinct and my wife knows it very well and it hits her nose from miles away so a little worried about it in the house lol. I don’t need my privelages taken away like another member here. So they will be save for later when I get some odor control going. She hasn’t complained about anything yet except a little bit at the end of flower with some strains but it’s never horrible, little hints here and there, a little febreeze on the couches and walla fresh spring smell. This is the reason I haven’t grown any diesel strains even though it was my favorite back in the day. Was a sad day when we couldn’t get the real deal sour D anymore. East coast and nyc diesel didn’t cut it for me.

soil Strawberry Nuggets :amazon: day 98 from seed and I am happy to report smelling very sweet and very much like strawberry !! like a candy / syrup / jammy strawberry... YUMMMY :woohoo1:

ssn1.jpg
ssn2.jpg
ssn3.jpg
ssn4.jpg
ssn5.jpg
ssn6.jpg
ssn7.jpg
ssn8.jpg
ssn9.jpg
ssn10.jpg
ssn11.jpg
ssn12.jpg

Very very nice dude.

I think it was also your forum stomper earlier in the thread that caused a trip to the toilet for me! [emoji23]

waterfarm Strawberry Nuggets also seeing :tang: day 98 from seed and appears to be the same / very similar pheno here as both look quite similar and I can't really distinguish the smell of one from the other... wonderful stuff !! :greenthumb:

I would love to let this girl go at least another 10 days or something but I have run out of options so she comes down. I stunted her with excessive fan leaf removal during veg, so she took longer to finish

sn1.jpg
sn2.jpg
sn3.jpg
sn4.jpg
sn5.jpg
sn6.jpg
sn7.jpg
sn8.jpg
sn9.jpg
sn10.jpg
sn11.jpg
sn12.jpg