Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

@mephisto I know it has been stated that the rest of the shop will be closed during the promotion but I was wondering if the Artisanal t-shirts would be made available for purchase during that time. I want a shirt but I can’t really afford the expense to get the free shirt. Thanks much Mitch & Team Mephisto.

@mephisto I know it has been stated that the rest of the shop will be closed during the promotion but I was wondering if the Artisanal t-shirts would be made available for purchase during that time. I want a shirt but I can’t really afford the expense to get the free shirt. Thanks much Mitch & Team Mephisto.

Currently, we have a bunch of t-shirts stuck in customs, so they won't be made available for general purchase until we have those in hand, it's getting tight for time though so for now I'll have to say no sorry. But I'll keep you/all posted
Cheers

Samsquanch is a nod to Trailerpark Boys, Bubbles calls Sasquatch Samsquaunch........lol

could it be Sam Squanch OG (with a space)
..like he thought it was a name?

oh
- while im here - ..and while youre looking things up lol

i have a frosty grape crinkle on day 55 .. ready in the next few days
ill be replacing it with auto cush (freebie)
only AFN search result is very small (dwarf) auto cush in 50-55 days
any hints on plant size and cycle time pls?

EDIT
sorry forgot to ask
any chance of a mix pack - one of each?

Stitch is making F1 crosses of autos and photos and calling them "super autos" Well there's nothing super about pollen chucking, anyone could do that. An auto that takes 110+ days to flower also, is a waste of time, when you could do the same with the photoperiod it was crossed with! What are you gaining besides questionable genetics.
There's good reason Stitch doesn't show his face around here anymore...... he's a conman

Stitch is doing some noteworthy stuff. 12 foot autos. Limited market segment perhaps.

Stitch is making F1 crosses of autos and photos and calling them "super autos" Well there's nothing super about pollen chucking, anyone could do that. An auto that takes 110+ days to flower also, is a waste of time, when you could do the same with the photoperiod it was crossed with! What are you gaining besides questionable genetics.
There's good reason Stitch doesn't show his face around here anymore...... he's a conman
Yep what he said.

Back