Live Stoners New guy here

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

New here but not new to growing. But I still make the same mistakes (and new ones too!) as others do.

Originally from Virginia but have lived in Texas for the past 45 years so I guess I'm a Texan lol.
Also I'm kinda old I guess. Not to me, but maybe to some others since I'm mid 60's.

I grow in a 5 x 5 tall tent. The tallest I could find lol. It's some off brand but it works.
I used to grow in a 12 x 12 room but I promised my wife to scale down a couple years ago and only grow for personal these days.
Less dank stink in the house now.

I'm not a scientific expert and learned to grow by the seat of my pants, lol.
In fact I learn more from the younger folks these days, that are up on all the latest techniques, than I ever learned by myself!

That's it for now. I'm no drama, that's what I tell people I jam with. I'm very mellow person.
Looking forward to learning and growing with everybody!!
Thanks for listening. :)

Hello everybody!

New here but not new to growing. But I still make the same mistakes (and new ones too!) as others do.

Originally from Virginia but have lived in Texas for the past 45 years so I guess I'm a Texan lol.
Also I'm kinda old I guess. Not to me, but maybe to some others since I'm mid 60's.

I grow in a 5 x 5 tall tent. The tallest I could find lol. It's some off brand but it works.
I used to grow in a 12 x 12 room but I promised my wife to scale down a couple years ago and only grow for personal these days.

In fact I learn more from the younger folks these days, that are up on all the latest techniques, than I ever learned by myself!

That's it for now. I'm no drama, that's what I tell people I jam with. I'm very mellow person.
Welcome there buddy, nice to have you around, im only on my 2nd grow so total noob here , but I do love this place, no better place to be you’ll see. :cheers:

Hello everybody!

nice to meet you my friend from jolly old England

Welcome there buddy, nice to have you around, im only on my 2nd grow so total noob here , but I do love this place, no better place to be you’ll see. :cheers:

Thank you for the warm welcome Sheriff!!

nice to meet you my friend from jolly old England

Nice to meet you too St. Tom!!

I like your evil monkey avatar lol.

Thank you for the warm welcome Sheriff!!

Nice to meet you too St. Tom!!

I like your evil monkey avatar lol.
I'm a nice monkey really or a stoner one

Back