Live Stoners New guy here. Ready to learn.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
very very little sour d
Hello everyone I'm Steelcap. I'm new to the game. My reason for growing is because of the autoflower. Im pushing 40 and I don't smoke alot. Ive attempted growing in my teens but it was just tossing bag seeds within my parents garden hoping they wouldn't notice. Failed. Now I want a budget, indoor,single plant bonzai grow for personal use, look and as a hobby. My current setups is without a doubt a poor attempt but I'm learning in the process. I missed alot in school as far as a teen but science class I always aced. Anyway thanks for stopping by. See y'all later.

Hello everyone I'm Steelcap. I'm new to the game. My reason for growing is because of the autoflower. Im pushing 40 and I don't smoke alot. Ive attempted growing in my teens but it was just tossing bag seeds within my parents garden hoping they wouldn't notice. Failed. Now I want a budget, indoor,single plant bonzai grow for personal use, look and as a hobby. My current setups is without a doubt a poor attempt but I'm learning in the process. I missed alot in school as far as a teen but science class I always aced. Anyway thanks for stopping by. See y'all later.
Hey man, good to meet you! Be careful with growing its addictive....you start out growing 1 and in six months somehow you have 6 plants on the go. There's plenty of helpful folks here more than willing to help out along your grow journey, to get someone's attention just put an @ infront of there name. Good luck on your new hobby!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Welcome to AFN.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

You came to the right place bro. There is so much information to be had that you will be growing like a pro.

Hi and welcome :pass:welcome to autos :smokeit: for small grows check out the micro section
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Welcome and good luck on all your grows. These are great forums with lots of helpful people :)

Back