BigBudz2020

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think I'm posting in the right section? Apologies if I'm not.

I am going to be planting some Think Different Autos from Dutch Passion in my greenhouse as I have heard they do well in the UK climate. I am planting straight into an 11litre pot once my seeds are germinated as I have read transplanting autos is risky. The media I am using is biobizz light and I will be mixing it with 30% Perlite. I am also using biobizz's grow, bloom, top max and root juice. Does anyone have a decent feeding schedule for these nutes? Can I use root juice while my plant is a seedling or should I wait 2 weeks after putting it in its pot and only feed water until then? I also have some bio silicon and plant magic evolution spray and may also get some bio-heaven. Any tips and advice would be grateful and I'm sure I will think of more questions along the way

Hi guys,

I am going to be planting some Think Different Autos from Dutch Passion in my greenhouse as I have heard they do well in the UK climate. I am planting straight into an 11litre pot once my seeds are germinated as I have read transplanting autos is risky. The media I am using is biobizz light and I will be mixing it with 30% Perlite. I am also using biobizz's grow, bloom, top max and root juice. Does anyone have a decent feeding schedule for these nutes? Can I use root juice while my plant is a seedling or should I wait 2 weeks after putting it in its pot and only feed water until then? I also have some bio silicon and plant magic evolution spray and may also get some bio-heaven. Any tips and advice would be grateful and I'm sure I will think of more questions along the way

heya @BigBudz2020 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: yup, u posted in right section :thumbsup: i meself have never run any biobizz gear, but quite a few @Gladiators have, so let'z get some o' them to chime in ;) great commune here to help u get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hi guys,

Welcome!

Hi guys,

hi pal nice to meet you fellow UK grower have you grown outdoor before I have had a couple of goes I grow in coco generally so I cant help with your feed schedule sadly and I when I've done them start mine indoors in fact I've just germinated 1 to go out later as I grow indoor in a tent year-round

Transplanting autos is a breeze. Just learn the proper technique and you never have an issue. I don't know where that rumour started but it's definitely untrue. Mine go through at least three different pot sizes as they develop, which makes watering properly so much simpler.

It's best to wait on fertilizing the seedlings until the cotyledons drop, around 1-2 weeks. They are feeding off those and then naturally shift to using their root system once it starts developing, about the same time the cotyledons drop. Go with the natural path of the plant. Feeding them earlier tends to burn the tissues and stunt the roots.

Best of everything on your grow,
Al

Last edited:
Welcome bro. I'm from the UK too. I'm currently using the biobizz light mix, grow, Bloom and topmax.... I haven't used the root juice but I quick research suggest :BioBizz Root-Juice is for soil-grown plants in any stage – from rooted cuttings to the vegetative stage and onwards all the way through flowering. Dilute BioBizz Root-Juice at a rate of 2-5ml/Litre of water and mix well before feeding. Use regularly with your feeding schedule right up until harvest.
I would probs 1/4the dose per litre and use right away. Some people star using the grow at1/5 of a dose per litre and use right away. I've personally started using the grow, Bloom and topmax at the 3rd week as the biobizz light mix has enough nutes for the first few week's... Extra root stimulant won't harm just feed in small doses. Someone with more experience will chime in... And I would also if it was was me growing outside start my auto indoors first to get a good root base and a sturdy stem then transplant outside after a few weeks. But I wouldn't know. Happy Growing Bro and good luck. The picture of the Bush is a lsd 25 auto day 45 using biobizz lightmix and biobizz nutes

Attachments

• DSC_0271.JPG
    DSC_0271.JPG
    672.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Most people say 3-5 gallons per auto but in a greenhouse it's better to plant inground if possible. Just dig holes 3-5g in size, amend, and let her grow.

I’ve used Biobizz nutes and light mix for my last 3 grows. Never added extra perlite. I started with a feed guide from another grower - the guides produced by biobizz are really for photos and are too ‘hot’ for the autos I’ve run. Always remember there is no set amount of nutes per week- everything is a guide and different plants/environments etc will require you to adjust you feeding regime to best suit what you are seeing and experiencing with your ladies.

For the first week I use 1ml p/l of root juice, wk2 I use 2ml p/l of root juice. Week 3 I add in .5ml p/l cal mag and 1ml p/l alg-a-mic. Over wk4 I have generally upped calmag to 1ml p/l (which generally increases up to 2ml p/l by wk 5/6), added in 1ml p/l of fish mix (you have bio grow instead) I might increase this to 2-3ml p/l over wk 5-6 dependent on how much N they need, Ive overdosed one plant on N in my most recent grow which caused some knock on issues - better underfed than over fed so you have to listen to your plants. Then I try and let the plants tell me what they need as the grow progresses. I start addin in bloom and topmax once flowering starts (between week 3 and 5 usually- depends on strain).
I wouldn’t bother with Heaven again- soooo expensive and I’ve not noticed any difference in the plants I’ve used it on.

Check out my journals if you want to have a read of some biobizz grows.

You learn from every grow you do. And even then each is different! Part of what makes growing such a fun hobby, it’s always a bit different. Let your ladies lead the way, listen and react to what they are telling you. Don’t overwater, don’t assume “more nutes = better plants” it doesn’t, less is best as you can feed more - over feed and it can be more hassle to try and correct than if you underfed.

Oh and a quality PH pen... I know biobizz say you don’t need to ph your water as the soil will correct itself, but i had a lockout caused by low soil ph due to a bad ph pen that I was using to measure my water ph. Get something like an Apera 20 , bit expensive but very reliable. I ph all my water and feeds to around 6.5 to 6.8.

Happy growing :smokeit:

Hello every one! Thanks for your responses and the warm welcome!
I think the transplanting thing has spun from the fact that autos life cycles are so short that if you make an error or stress the plant to much it's a race against time to try and sort it out maybe? I have done a grow over 10 years ago but didnt manage to complete it due to armed response taking my door off over something and discovering my babies so haven't managed to get that far and they were photos so all this is basically new to me. Is calmag and alg a mic a must have? I have a ph pen and bought some sachets to calibrate it but the ph+ and ph- I bought were chemical compounds then I read about the buffers in the biobizz soil so wasnt as concerned even though I know it is an important factor I was kind of willing to just see what happened regarding water ph levels. I think reading the plant is the most important thing as you say each plant is different. I have read that biobizz nutes can take a while to be absorbed by the plant as the soil has to take it all in 1st so the nutes may not come into play until the following week, is this the correct? If so should I be thinking one step ahead in relation to what nutes to give the plants so when they time is right they are there in the soil ready to go if that makes sense? Sorry if I sound like a complete novice.. It's just because I am

Back