Fast Buds New grower. Fastbuds west coast OG

Reaction score
I have come to autoflower network because I have a thread on rollitup and it seems like a lot of people hate on autos there. I have a grow going in a 2x4x5 tent with a 400w mh/hps lights system. 2.5 gallon pots. Fox farm ocean forest soil and their 3 part nutrients grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. Just looking for feedback and advice from friendly fellow auto growers. I started feeding at around day 32 or so. Very light feed. Probably a little late. I grew a ganja dwarf from Amsterdam seeds with no nutrients and same setup and it did great. I'm trying the same thing now but plants don't seem on track as far as bud size. Here are some pics. 39 days old.
IMG_20160104_181339_468.jpg
IMG_20160104_181408_281.jpg
IMG_20160104_181412_309.jpg

I planted another about 4 weeks after these. I want to do better with it. Any advice? All is welcome

I use same ff trio.....i start grow big after 2 weeks 1/8strength...stay with til week 7.....around week 5 i add1/4 big bloom to tge mix.start tigar bloom 1/4 week 7....til week10 with molasis then plain water for a week or two.... been going 11/ 12 wks

ive been looking through the pics of alot of fastbuds grow journals and noticed that my palnts dont look the same as other west coast og plants. it looks more like the girl scout cookies from fastbuds.

Hey man your plants are looking good.

One thing i like to do is feed Veg Nutes untill all vertical growth stops. Helps ya push every bit yield you can get.

Whats the smell like?

If it is Berry like its the West coast OG

Hey man your plants are looking good.

One thing i like to do is feed Veg Nutes untill all vertical growth stops. Helps ya push every bit yield you can get.

Whats the smell like?

If it is Berry like its the West coast OG
I can't quite describe the smell. Its got a funky kinda cheesy funkiness. Lol.I'm sure it will be good nonetheless

Yea either way it looks like it's growing great man.

If it puts off a very berry smell at harvest then it's the OG. It makes some great Rosin if your into that type of thing.

Yea either way it looks like it's growing great man.

If it puts off a very berry smell at harvest then it's the OG. It makes some great Rosin if your into that type of thing.
Actually I am. I watched your video on that too. I'm probably gonna give it a try. Any guess on how much I will yeild? You got about an ounce per plant right?

Back