Indoor New Grow

Good afternoon all

Wanted to throw a update on my 4 plant grow. I just upped the feed of MegaCrop from 1 gram to 1.5 grams. First set of pics are at Day 24 of Forbidden Runtz and purple banana punch from @Fast Buds Heather the second set, smaller at Day 17 of forbidden runtz and Girl Scout Cookies. Same amount of feed. @Don't Fear the Reefer @Olderfart @Dell boy @T RAEB @

Thoughts………..Jackson

Attachments

• 063F3A2B-94CF-433A-BBF6-984CD4B38F8C.jpeg
    063F3A2B-94CF-433A-BBF6-984CD4B38F8C.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 4BAF4F0E-6DC6-4D31-97CB-390188143A01.jpeg
    4BAF4F0E-6DC6-4D31-97CB-390188143A01.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
Good afternoon all

Wanted to throw a update on my 4 plant grow. I just upped the feed of MegaCrop from 1 gram to 1.5 grams. First set of pics are at Day 24 of Forbidden Runtz and purple banana punch from @Fast Buds Heather the second set, smaller at Day 17 of forbidden runtz and Girl Scout Cookies. Same amount of feed. @Don't Fear the Reefer @Olderfart @Dell boy @T RAEB @

Thoughts………..Jackson
Hello they look ok might just be my screen they look a bit heavy in N apart from that they are doing very nice :thumbsup:

Good afternoon all

Thoughts………..Jackson
They looking good man.
I would agree with dell, abit heavy on the N,
Have you sprayed anything on the leaves or get water droplets on them?

I agree. Should’ve kept nutes the same. Maybe next time I’ll drop the nutes back or plan water

Man I think they will be fine. I always increased feed every watering but I always used roots organic and now I had to use strawberry fields

Ya, some spots forming mid leave on a couple of the older fan leaves. Maybe look at a water, feed, water schedule to help reduce the potential for excess nuites. Looks like your soil is preammended as well. You might be able to get away with plain water only up to when flowering starts.

This evening I gave all 4 ladies plain left out overnight ph’d water. I noticed some clawed leaves that are very dark green

Back