Live Stoners New Grow - Day 25

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Folks

Wanted to show off pics of the ladies as they are all in pre flower. No deficiency at all. May start giving cal/mag or molasses or both next watering. That depends on your feedback.

Now it's time to go purchase carbon filter and figure out hell to hell to set it up!

Left to right is Toof Decay, chemdog and sour bubbly.

Appreciate your feedback

It would be nice to add pics. Dumb me!

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 205
molasses if your going to feed something short of a transition tea. but molasses is what Id do.no cal mag just yet imo. also the third one as Nammy pointed out looks a little pissed off.curling has me deciding against a molasses feed and go with a life tea instead with a mild kelp kicker personally with clean water no acids

hey buddy i know ive spoken to you somewhere already bit cant remember where lol. if youve got a journal up just tag people in there. makes it a bit easier to keep track of things. bear in mind aswell that some of the more knowledgeable guys like namvet and waira really are the busiest guys on here so they might take a while to get back. i find live stoners is the fastest way to get help when im stuck on thkngs. almost always a lot of guys in there and theyre always very helpful. i know nothing about soil so admitedly im not very helpful on this occasion but you cant win them all lol .

Back