Auto Seeds New Designs, New Strain, Come and See - Again!

Yeah I’ve been eyeing auto seeds since I started and have just not pulled the trigger but really want to try some of your gear. I use for multiple medical reasons and Have been dying to try a cbd strain @Autoseeds.com have any testers left?? Can start one immediately
Good call, reppers sent!:pass:

Good call, reppers sent!:pass:
Been using for anxiety for years and last couple years pain from multiple (8) injured discs from my neck to my low back. From this I’ve lost 45lbs mostly muscle. I’ve had some work done on the back and have some relief but not enough lol. Still have plenty of nerve pain, anxiety is worse since the accident, lack of appetite,EDIT: forgot lack of sleep, and a little depression which I’m mentally strong but man I’ve been put through a blender this past year and a half. Some days I go through a lot of meds. Will also be able to press int o rosin and make edibles and give an edible report.

Sucker Punch is a great option if you have insomnia. Its called that for a reason!

Happy Friday @Autoseeds.com :friday:..you just reminded me what I left off the med record template...we wanted to document the Sleepers...

Yes that would help me pull the trigger also. @MissUniverse id like to try the cbd sweet, sucker punch and Girl Scout. Also Kush dr pic looks amazingly covered in thrics right down to the tip of the fans. Used to grow all different breeders but since I found mephisto I haven’t grown another Breeder’s seed. I would like to branch out again cause there r some I haven’t tried that I always wanted to. Auto seeds I’ve looked at over the past 5 years just never pulled the trigger. I really like that they will ship direct to me in the states. I like to buy from the breeder direct not through seed banks. I think a couple more testers should be sent out autoseeds forum needs some more activity and journals. People seeing journals is what gets company rep.

Back