Auto Seeds New Designs, New Strain, Come and See - Again!

Will there be a communal thread @Mossy @Autoseeds.com or do we posting our CBD pics in our own threads,
we could also posting in threads and having communal thread in med section, so more med user get attention of Autoseeds new CBD strain, what ya both think about it?

If we had a communal thread for medical stuff it would be a good place for people to compare notes, but from a google point of view the more threads labelled up correctly will benefit the whole site in general.

I very pleased to see this new strain and have hopes that this will help my wife with her chronic pain. Hell the docs just think another pill is the answer and sad thing is now she's caught up in the LEGAL PILL TRADE fucking docs man let me stop there cause it really pisses me off

Last edited:
Had 3 land on door step today in by tomorrow all going well
71fede97364465d5c20b50270f99760e.jpg

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

If we had a communal thread for medical stuff it would be a good place for people to compare notes, but from a google point of view the more threads labelled up correctly will benefit the whole site in general.
I'm for both, doing own journal an communal where all show off to the community @Mossy

I'll be growing a super auto lemon haze from OSS alongside that I bought a while ago got two left first three didn't germ hopefully be a nice combo the low THC of of the super and high CBD of the sweet... That's if the last two germ of course [emoji23]

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Back