Outdoor New Auto grower - outside

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my second outside grow. First one was late fall in May, as i live in Australia near Sydney. It produced one plant but i believe i had flowering issues because of the cold issue, the strain is Gorilla Glue.

I started my second grow on the 1st September as it is starting to warm up. I have managed to get 6 seedlings growing, they are doing ok and are about 3 inches tall after 23 days.
I gave them their first liquid feed yesterday High Nitrogen using NPK
Does any of your Australian readers know of good Nutrient brands in Aus ?

I am an old guy 63 and have enjoyed dope most of my life and have been diagnosed with a Terminal disease called MSA, so all i am doing now is growing weed

I will add some pictures next time
Nick

Hi guys,

This is my second outside grow. First one was late fall in May, as i live in Australia near Sydney. It produced one plant but i believe i had flowering issues because of the cold issue, the strain is Gorilla Glue.

I started my second grow on the 1st September as it is starting to warm up. I have managed to get 6 seedlings growing, they are doing ok and are about 3 inches tall after 23 days.
I gave them their first liquid feed yesterday High Nitrogen using NPK
Does any of your Australian readers know of good Nutrient brands in Aus ?

I am an old guy 63 and have enjoyed dope most of my life and have been diagnosed with a Terminal disease called MSA, so all i am doing now is growing weed

I will add some pictures next time
Nick
Hey man, I'm also in Australia and grow outdoor. I use biobizz I get mine on ebay. I also use canna pk 13-14 a couple of times during flower and have had good success

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@Nicholdarse We have some very good brands here in Australia . -- Plant of Health -- Bloom advanced floriculture -- Bio diesel -- Nutra tech solutions . If you look in the organic thread -- Hecnos on going organics -- you will see what they can do and I will help you in any way I can . :thumbsup: :vibe:

Back