Photoperiod NevIlle's Haze, Twilight, Scrog 4x4 How Much Can We Yield?

A lot of people I have read on other forums have stopped defoliating after bloom, even the undergrowth is being left from some grows. If it dies they remove it, otherwise they leave it.
Yeah broski you can see the branch in the back and my under carrage[emoji23]
ae00381d537b15c246f8d512f8c7a4b5.jpg

Yeah broski you can see the branch in the back and my under carrage[emoji23]
ae00381d537b15c246f8d512f8c7a4b5.jpg
I went with 8 inches above soil, I read that somewhere, and have a little less undercarriage. Eight inches tends to force you to quickly start tucking. I have another mother plant I might try this with but can’t wait until I can do one from seed and really weave a screen.

I missed it that this was your first time doing a SCROG, I was too impressed by your beautiful results.:bow: I’m getting hopeful with my latest grow as things just look so perfect. I was actually wondering if I could calculate the wet weight of 9 cubic feet of buds. :rofl: My outdoor SCROG is even worse, she’s 6x4 and from the way she looks and sativa nature I’m thinking two foot buds... maybe. I already have another screen ready in case that happens. A guy can dream.
:pass:

I went with 8 inches above soil, I read that somewhere, and have a little less undercarriage. Eight inches tends to force you to quickly start tucking. I have another mother plant I might try this with but can’t wait until I can do one from seed and really weave a screen.

I missed it that this was your first time doing a SCROG, I was too impressed by your beautiful results.[emoji144] I’m getting hopeful with my latest grow as things just look so perfect. I was actually wondering if I could calculate the wet weight of 9 cubic feet of buds. :rofl: My outdoor SCROG is even worse, she’s 6x4 and from the way she looks and sativa nature I’m thinking two foot buds... maybe. I already have another screen ready in case that happens. A guy can dream.
:pass:

When I do it next i made end up doing the same thing but imma try it really low like what you did or lower for extra support, i dont know if when this grow is done if i will end up doing another SCROg in this tent i may be able to fit 3 plants but at the moment i dunno lol and needing to tuck quick isnt bad I would personally use morr nets at that point even if i first was just a support net, This is my first real scrog and my first tine growing in DWC from clone bucket to 5 gal bucket, all my other plants were transferred from soil to dwc beginning of flower so we will see! Thank you ao much for the reply! Your stuff is going amazing man, I havnt seen results from seed im curious if the results would be alot different?::toke:: and Woah bro yeah those sound like some monster buds I hope so!:drool: Biggest tip ive give for scrog at the moment would be defol and train before flower is the main messup i see! :cheers:
9810a99985e356c3bd37c26daf8b5b43.jpg
99146e55f3692452df05bf3495e945cb.jpg
bec929c3b16091a976bb61ba384842f9.jpg

When I do it next i made end up doing the same thing but imma try it really low like what you did or lower for extra support, i dont know if when this grow is done if i will end up doing another SCROg in this tent i may be able to fit 3 plants but at the moment i dunno lol and needing to tuck quick isnt bad I would personally use morr nets at that point even if i first was just a support net, This is my first real scrog and my first tine growing in DWC from clone bucket to 5 gal bucket, all my other plants were transferred from soil to dwc beginning of flower so we will see! Thank you ao much for the reply! Your stuff is going amazing man, I havnt seen results from seed im curious if the results would be alot different?::toke:: and Woah bro yeah those sound like some monster buds I hope so!:drool: Biggest tip ive give for scrog at the moment would be defol and train before flower is the main messup i see! :cheers:
9810a99985e356c3bd37c26daf8b5b43.jpg
99146e55f3692452df05bf3495e945cb.jpg
bec929c3b16091a976bb61ba384842f9.jpg
Wow your canopy is a lot more crowed compared to mine. Of course I’m a few weeks behind you too and your buds look huge compared to mine. E7E00153-8635-4358-A6AA-21DADDF3B5AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Yours looks waay healthier, how many plants is yours? Mine are also photos..
That’s just one Sensi Seeds Super Skunk photo girl. She is 80% indica and it’s a cross of Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. I can’t wait for her to start stinking.

That’s just one Sensi Seeds Super Skunk photo girl. She is 80% indica and it’s a cross of Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. I can’t wait for her to start stinking.
Wow yeah I can see now that I look closer that looks like a skunk/Afgani hybrid no kidding man! Thats going to stink!!

Back