Nelsons Balcony

To all of you.... and you loved ones....
I NEED your help here...

I suppose Nelson's Blacony is a great representation of what I'm approaching in this subject at it's core... Please give me 12:00 minutes of your time to affect your life in a positive way:

RIP Nelson, HereB4 aka RSV... My Dad... Your loved ones who suffered... cancer patiemnts who are friends... or were... you get the point... I hope:

Much love all!

Cheers @JM ... :bighug: ..my Heart goes out to you. :bighug:

@JM ..now you Hit a subject I Know.......:biggrin:....

What I'll add is Look around you...news reports..magazine programs where you see parents and children ....and LOOK...

The children are looking Older and less Fit than their parents. I Think we are producing the generation of children who will Die Before their Parents......:headbang:

@JM ..now you Hit a subject I Know.......:biggrin:....

What I'll add is Look around you...news reports..magazine programs where you see parents and children ....and LOOK...

The children are looking Older and less Fit than their parents. I Think we are producing the generation of children who will Die Before their Parents......:headbang:
For sure.. but we can change it quickly!

I still miss a fella I got to know(briefly). I'd have loved to have bottle(or 3) of my 'avatar' with Nelson(it may have convinced him to let me admire his legendary balcony!). This place has been through some crazy stuff, dealt with 'some moody' Guvnors but, it's still here! In a world of A.I., reddit, legal changes that seriously impact on footfall and If legal, alot of newbies/beginners honestly think they can grow decent gear, if they spend on ingredients and setup. Oh dear.
I came here because of folks like Nelson! I miss watching/reading the trials and tribulations of the first few months of this place(and the next 12-18 moons that followed(afn seed shop was a beautiful gift btw!). Alot of OGs have gone(not that surprising if, you've followed this place for a bit!...). Although, I have an inkling that a few old faces have come back(...just a ' feeling', cos I'm not here so much, these days...
Like I said, just a feeling.)
:toke: :pass:

I lurked from the start!
I took a few years to actually join up butI was new to the whole forum thing and was a member elsewhere!
Right from the start I grew lowryder auto until more autos came around, now there are too many to grow them all!
This place has been awesome in promoting autos and LED's for that fact!
LED grow lights, had my interest from the start.
First ones were shite but I believed just as I believed in autos, both have gone from strength to strength!
I can't tell you how many times I defended Auto's and LED's from HID Photo grows, who at times were downright aggressive and rude about both.
For the first couple of years, I would come to AFN for info on Autos and LED's and then spread the news elsewhere!
Well here we are 11 or so years later and nearly 10 years under my belt at AFN, 12 if you include from when I lurked!
Now just look, LED's have taken over, Auto have got stronger and many more strains and cannabis has found somewhat more freedom with legal and decriminalised weed more available.
I think Cannabis forums have been hit by legal weed, people like you say think they can just buy gear and seeds and grow excellent weed but as yoou say this isn't the case! When it was illegal forums were a safe place but also a place to learn.
Youtube is awash with canna grow videos, so people don't look at forums so much now!
This is a real shame, forums are a great resource for information but also act like a glue that keep like minded people together!
Legal weed has lead to egocentric selfish growers, who think they know better and don't need other people, this simply isn't the case but it is where we are!
Long live AFN and her members!

@krug thanks for the "rep slap" brother (something only older members remember) :slap: this emoji isn't really used any more, mores the pity.
At one time it could be seen being used daily!
555 - you got to laugh or else you cry!

Back