Indoor Nectar for the gods

I've used it. Its a lot of mixing. Like 5-6 bottles I think, and that's not even the entire line. For me ot works better in coco because of the high ppms. When I used it with ammended soil, like OF, the run of ppms in mid flower would jump over the 3k mark and I'd have to flush. If you are using ammended soil, use 1/4 to 1/2 of the recommended dosages. Its a grood product. But regardless of the nute line I'm running, always flush with HH, use Athenas Aminas and the calcium one that starts with a D. Lol.. Bloom Kaos is liquid crack as well. If used at half strength, amd depending on your set up, hat sample box could last a long time!

I agree I'm also using the sample pack. Like @Prophetiko said this stuffs pretty strong and you could strech it more using less. Great starter pack especially if your onlly running a few small plants like me. It's lasted me almost a year now mixing at full strength.

I am using it. I use the whole regimen. I have to disagree a bit with @Prophetiko about the ppms from my experience. I do agree about the hard work though.
I think the key to this line is to really drink the kool-aid. So
rry about italics iPad editing at its finest.
The results are worth it to me. This stuff took my grows to a whole new level. Rock solid nuggets and really healthy girls. If you want to give it a go feel free to tag me.
Peace

It will be a little while, I just started 2 Mephisto, they should be done rather quick and a white widow that has about 30-50 days left on her.

Sounds good man. Hit me up if you need anything with this stuff.
If you don't have them a TDS and pH pen are pretty important when you run this line. You'll be doing slurry testing, testing a soil sample for pH and ppm a fair amount.

I recently searched around for any companies offering samples of their grow nutes. NFTG was one of the companies I ordered from. I have the entire sample line and was hoping to use them in a Coco grow. Does anyone have experience using this line in coco?

I recently searched around for any companies offering samples of their grow nutes. NFTG was one of the companies I ordered from. I have the entire sample line and was hoping to use them in a Coco grow. Does anyone have experience using this line in coco?
Hit up Microbe Organics. They have a nice sample kit too. Great benes, lots of NFTG folks use them together. I do.

Back