Fast Buds Nectar for the girl scout cookies

On guys so finally we made it to day 10! Girls for their first feed today. Took a half gallon of my tap water that's been sitting out and added 1ml Medusa's magic
1ml gaia mania
.5ml Zeus juice
.5ml demeters destiny
.5ml Athena's aminas
And about 3 drops of PH up by NFTG (10% calcium carbonate)
PH to 6.4 I think...might have been a littler lower but I think I did 6.4 lol so let's see how the next few days go, the half gallon was split between all the girls. I won't be using my advanced nutrients this run....

Well I didn't want to say much until I could get pics up....but hopefully these shake themselves out of what ever the problem is here.....only thing different than normal during the germination and first ten day period was I used un-phd tap. I did it with three others besides the GSC with no problem. Used to use RO the past year or so....any way these three are all deformed. Kinda disappointed as I really wanted to try this strain and this breeder for the first time. Not too exciting to pull three mutants from the same three pack on my first try with a breeder. The last pic is an auto NYC diesel planted at the same time using the same water so far....ones not so much mutant as it won't uncurl. It's showing signs of like N tox on all the leaves. It's just in straight promix HP and looked like that beefier last nights first feed. Thought the feed would bring it up but nope lol
IMAG0636.jpg
IMAG0637.jpg
IMAG0638.jpg
IMAG0639.jpg

Sweet good luck w/ the NECTAR man :) I just got done w/ that last 2 plant grow I did and I'm stoked for my next one :) I'm gonna do a Sugar black rose Fast version from delicicous seeds and I gots myself a new LEC 315 :)

How they looking now Pete I find this is happening with alot of seeds from different breeders after the first few steps of leafs are out everything turns out ok best of luck bro

How they looking now Pete I find this is happening with alot of seeds from different breeders after the first few steps of leafs are out everything turns out ok best of luck bro
Culled one, other mutant not looking so good, got one good one right now, been trying to build a room and Ditch the tents but it's going rough and I like everything perfect. Been really busy this week and everything is chaos lol

Back