Mephisto Genetics Mystery Pack

I use the papertowel in a plastic bag method and then tuck it away above one of my leds for a few days and they usually have no problem. but ymmv.
The one that is small may even be a toof decay, i know those grow small and seemingly slow. also, don't transplant your seedlings. that's not good to do with autos. They need to be in their final pot from the beginning of life, if you transplant it you're going to shock it and it doesn't have enough veg time to recover.

I dont knows whats the dilly with me and Mephisto seeds, cos every other seed company i got 80-90% success rate, is it the paper towel? my tap water something 3rd? don't know, but Mitch gave me some guidance so i will follow them.. Yesterday i put one on germination ( i used pH-ed tap water with root juice and hesi vitamins) and she germinated in 36hrs.. I will not train em or anything so we can guess which strain is it.. I transplant them from beginning (this is my 5th grow, i did Green house seeds,world of seeds,pyramid seed, dinafem, and mephisto) and never saw any bad thing due to transplant..Ok mephistos are really fckn fast beans, 23 days and full flower.. Wooow..This bean today goes to final pot... Thank for stopping by and giving me advice's! respect!

@Bum I think its because of camera angle when i took the pic.. They are redd as hell..And i got one white cob with it.. Reinforcements are coming soon..

Thank you @SouthernGurl ..

Thank you all for been subbed..Hope this goes well..If don't at least you will learn what one person can fck up in grow..:greenthumb:

Sorry guys from crappy pics (my hongmi 2 aint shit for taking pics), i put in soil one more germinated bean from mephisto Hong20160827_144001.jpg if she sprouts and goes well i think i will have little jungle in there... But never mind..
The one transplanted seedling is still stunned, i don't know how to help her cod i never had seedling problem.... :nono: Hong20160827_144143.jpg With me if they sprout they grow, or they don't sprout.. :shooty:

Here are the rest.. I topped the smallest one.. :doc:

:peek:Hong20160827_144118.jpg Hong20160827_144103.jpg Hong20160827_144131.jpg Hong20160827_144054.jpg Hong20160827_144034.jpg:20-4: :love:

I had police raid few days ago , so my girls are gone, my whole equipment is gone, and maybe my freedom will be gone too, i don't know haven't got the papers yet...
Thank you all for support, my hart is broken and I'm very sad, i really like growing, yes i suck on it but still i have such a passion for it...
At least for now ill will be only watch this forum without any grows..

That blows. I feel like going on an anti-police/cannabis law rant, but that won't help. Here's hoping it stops at the confiscation!

Back