Mephisto Genetics Mystery Pack

D

diskokobaja

Strain : Unknown mixed seeds from mystery pack mephistogenetics

Medium : Soil 15l air pots, Terra Magma mixed with 37% perlite

Light : Led , Photon 6 240w + tgl60 55w

Nutes : AN Bloom perfect line + b52,carbolaod, voodoo juice, big bud

I didn't take notes on first three weeks coz i didn't have the time, and I had some girls from old grow in my tent, so here we are ..I got poor germ ratio on my beans and using soil that was left unused from my last grow sure didn't help with sprouting so i currently have 3 strong healthy young ladies, one slow going, and one seedling that is stunned...I will wait for seedling soil to completely dry so i can transplant it to new soil.. Temp is 28c ,hum 60-68%..

IMG_20160823_114343_1471945610469.jpg IMG_20160823_114346_1471945654939.jpg IMG_20160823_114349_1471945631717.jpg IMG_20160823_180023.jpg

i'm allways using paper towel method in coffe saucer.. I cover it, with somthing and let it sit on router..
I use the papertowel in a plastic bag method and then tuck it away above one of my leds for a few days and they usually have no problem. but ymmv.
The one that is small may even be a toof decay, i know those grow small and seemingly slow. also, don't transplant your seedlings. that's not good to do with autos. They need to be in their final pot from the beginning of life, if you transplant it you're going to shock it and it doesn't have enough veg time to recover.

Subbed :) I use a glass of water, and Rapid Rooters/rockwool. Soak the seeds until they crack, and once they show tails, I place them tail down into the cube/plug. You get a day or two before the roots get to the edge of the plug, if you transplant them before that you are fine. I prefer to germ under a single cloche, rather than a bunch of small ones.

Bravo for getting the mystery pack, I've always eyed it (and the value of it) but my inner control freak won't allow random seedery.

I use the papertowel in a plastic bag method and then tuck it away above one of my leds for a few days and they usually have no problem. but ymmv.
The one that is small may even be a toof decay, i know those grow small and seemingly slow. also, don't transplant your seedlings. that's not good to do with autos. They need to be in their final pot from the beginning of life, if you transplant it you're going to shock it and it doesn't have enough veg time to recover.
I've learned as long as you don't mess with the roots you can transplant all day. I do the same wait for the soil to dry so it all stays together and gingerly transplant to larger pots without any problems.

Nice bro!

Say, those leds look very Blue, is it a flip for veg only?

Subbed :) I use a glass of water, and Rapid Rooters/rockwool. Soak the seeds until they crack, and once they show tails, I place them tail down into the cube/plug. You get a day or two before the roots get to the edge of the plug, if you transplant them before that you are fine. I prefer to germ under a single cloche, rather than a bunch of small ones.

Bravo for getting the mystery pack, I've always eyed it (and the value of it) but my inner control freak won't allow random seedery.
I heard that I'm to much of a control freak with severe ocd but I wish I could do the mystery also here starts the guessing for you for me for everyone!

Back