My Very first grow need some feedback!

TS1000 in seeding stage we recommend 16''-24'' at 50-60%, if the light is too far away, you can try to adjust the distance.
Thank you. What are y’all’s recommendations on light distance and power setting through all cycles ?

View attachment 1372634new to the network , started my grow about 10 days ago and I’m thinking that I might have overwatered or maybe I’ve got the light to hot . I have the Mars hydro ts1000 and I’ve got it at 50% 20 inch over the plants . Help !!! Lol
It would be polite to start your own post instead of hijacking this one mate.

So this is my first grow and i started out with limited knowledge and am now at day 35 with exponentially more know-how. So i started with Blue Cheese Auto by Coastal Genetics. My first medium was miracle grow...i know i know.....and my light was 660 MH. Grow space was my closet. Around week 3 I switched from the MG to Happy Frog and the 600w MH traded out for an HLG 100 400k series for veg and 600whps for flower in a 4x4x6.5 grow tent with the proper air cooling and filtration. Only nutes im using is worm castings. I have transplanted each plant twice. So these girls have been through alot. I have done some low stress training and selective defoliation. I would just like some feedback on how the look. I have 2 more in veg under the HLG 100 in the happy frog and in their final pot from the get-go. and they are doing great. View attachment 1370462
Great colour and nice size for day 35. Leaves drooping down could be a minor bad sign. Unless you just watered it were about to switch the lights off.

Sorry man , I honestly don’t even know how to start my own or I would for sure .
Roll back a page at the top is a thread button click it and get started! I like to see new growers! I'll follow

Roll back a page at the top is a thread button click it and get started! I like to see new growers! I'll follow
Thanks man , I figured it out started a new thread any feedback would be very helpful I’m all ears to any opinions .

heres an update since i started this thread.
IMG_20211013_014821504.jpg
IMG_20211013_014833390_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211013_014850293_HDR.jpg

Back