My Very first grow need some feedback!

You’ve splas
My only worry is I haven’t seen much change in the growth for the past 3 days . And the one in the back something is definitely up with it it’s drooping and the leaves sort of have a yellowish green tint , I’m thinking maybe I stunted them or something because every other grow I see on autos , they’re bigger on day 11
You’ve splashed some of your nutrient mix on the plant bug not too worry. What are you growing in? The medium looks a bit dry too me

Reactions: AMG
You’ve splas

You’ve splashed some of your nutrient mix on the plant bug not too worry. What are you growing in? The medium looks a bit dry too me
I’m growing in a Mars hydro 2.3x2.3 tent got the Mars hydro ts1000 led

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
I’m growing in a Mars hydro 2.3x2.3 tent got the Mars hydro ts1000 led
You’ve splas

But when I stick my finger down beside the plant the soil is a little moist still . Should I wait until dry to water or maybe give them a lil water every day

You’ve splas

See when I dig a little underneath its most

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
I’m not entirely sure tbh. I grow in coco, and personally I’d recommend that over soil but most people do opt for a soil grow. Isn’t the rule of thumb a feeding every other day at seedling stage? I’d double check this if I were you though

I’m not entirely sure tbh. I grow in coco, and personally I’d recommend that over soil but most people do opt for a soil grow. Isn’t the rule of thumb a feeding every other day at seedling stage? I’d double check this if I were you though
Me too,coco

My only worry is I haven’t seen much change in the growth for the past 3 days . And the one in the back something is definitely up with it it’s drooping and the leaves sort of have a yellowish green tint , I’m thinking maybe I stunted them or something because every other grow I see on autos , they’re bigger on day 11
Too much water maybe? Also consider moving your lamp closer …. Here’s mine day 11 (2 smaller are day 4)

Attachments

• 2EC284E1-966B-47F4-AE5B-39547B34EBEE.jpeg
    2EC284E1-966B-47F4-AE5B-39547B34EBEE.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
When you say day 11 are you counting from the day it popped out of the soil?
Water in a ring around the seedlings, make the roots stretch for that water. And get a cheap vaporizer (they make oil diffusers - just don’t put oil in it), you want it humid for the seedlings.
Other plants look good for all the stress you put them through - they might take a bit longer to flower. They look happy and healthy.

Too much water maybe? Also consider moving your lamp closer …. Here’s mine day 11 (2 smaller are day 4)
Alright thanks for the advice brother , I moved it down closer and still have it on 50% they just look like they’re getting worse to me not seeing much daily growth…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
Water in a ring around the seedlings, make the roots stretch for that water. And get a cheap vaporizer (they make oil diffusers - just don’t put oil in it), you want it humid for the seedlings.
Other plants look good for all the stress you put them through - they might take a bit longer to flower. They look happy and healthy.
What’s crazy is the humidity reads good but I haven’t ran a humidifier or anything . Thanks for the advice for sure tho man , and I’m gunna try to lower the light n turn it up a bit to 75% or so and see what happens

Back