So was that wax made with the hair straight ner tek? If so, could I get a link on how to do that. I have parchment and I have a hair straightener.

So was that wax made with the hair straight ner tek? If so, could I get a link on how to do that. I have parchment and I have a hair straightener.
Yes Sir.:thumbsup:
HERE is the thread @Weedman30 started on Rosin Tech
Be careful.. Your gonna stop smoking flower after you've been spoiled by Rosin:devil:

Howdy ronin, guys hope yall had a good 4th!
Rone that bud is so lovely... and that rosin... :drool: U guys do it right in colorado!

First of, Lovely plant Ronin.! :slap:

How do you press the sugar leaves to get that resin? Ive never done anything like that...all I do is grow and smoke...no experimenting..but it does look tasty!

I don't know man. Flowers fit better in spliffs. But its always good to have other options. Thanks Ronin.
Yes, Options are always good.:thumbsup:
Something like this maybe...
joint.jpg

Note: not my pic. stolen from the net.:biggrin:

Howdy ronin, guys hope yall had a good 4th!
Rone that bud is so lovely... and that rosin... :drool: U guys do it right in colorado!
Thanks Jayar:pass:
Had a great 4th.:cheers:
Nice and relaxed.
I'm a big fan of the rosin process.
It's great to be able to produce concentrates with no solvents involved.
Besides, I think you get a truer sense of the terpenes the plant produces when extracting it this way.
Amazing flavor to boot:thumbsup:
So much better on the lungs as well.
First of, Lovely plant Ronin.! :slap:

How do you press the sugar leaves to get that resin? Ive never done anything like that...all I do is grow and smoke...no experimenting..but it does look tasty!
Thanks Seasickdee:pass:
And thank you for the Rep:toke:
The slap may not be mighty but it is appreciated.
I posted a link in Post #23 above that shows the whole process.
Very simple and safe.:cheers:
Highly recommended.:thumbsup:

Back