Ronin i had the same Pheo which was going into Foxtailing Mad. Went round 90 Days and was a godness regarding fruity Terps. Actual run i only got the Kush dominant Pheno smaller not so branchy but forming some solid rock hard Buds o round 70 days. Are you gonna make some Extracts with her? Terpwise she screams extract me...

Beautifully cared-for plants, combined with stellar photography...the strain is kind of irrelevant (not really, but you know what I mean). Always a fantastic grow journal...I've learned much from watching...Thanks

Howdy ronin:cheers:
The lady is looking right! Not much longer to go now..:smoking: keep the macro shots coming please!!
Thanks @JAYAR :toke:
She's real close:thumbsup:

Wow really is turning out to be very dank looking very nice
Thanks @dankstyle J :pass:

My runt looks similar to yours when it was in it's early stages so I guess there is still hope. Nice to see a pro at work. I love this f****** site:pass:
Thank you @StraightKRACK :pass:
She was slow to start, but then got her grow on.
Good luck with your grow.:pass:

Looking good! I bet she smells great too. The one I just reversed smelled like pure grapefruit and citrus.
Thanks @Iamlegend2121 :cheers:
She's hanging out with her smelly sisters so I haven't pinpointed a smell yet.
A bit of the diesel orange pushes through though:thumbsup:

Ronin i had the same Pheo which was going into Foxtailing Mad. Went round 90 Days and was a godness regarding fruity Terps. Actual run i only got the Kush dominant Pheno smaller not so branchy but forming some solid rock hard Buds o round 70 days. Are you gonna make some Extracts with her? Terpwise she screams extract me...
This lady is getting all foxy on me too:biggrin:
I'll will definitely be making some hash and rosin with her:thumbsup:
All caught up. Shes lookin very nice. :slap:
Thanks for the slappage @Roark :pass:

Beautifully cared-for plants, combined with stellar photography...the strain is kind of irrelevant (not really, but you know what I mean). Always a fantastic grow journal...I've learned much from watching...Thanks
Thanks for the compliment @Doug25 :cheers:
I too always learn from watching and listening :zen:
Thanks for stopping by.:toke:

How about a teaser:devil:
Day 81.
index.php

She just started the supermodel diet as well I moved her under the full spectrum Chinese sun to finish out.
Nothing but coffee and cigarettes for the next week for her.:biggrin:
I'll have a proper pic update in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by:pass:

Back