Outdoor My outdoor work

I love the fact that your plants look better than many/most guerilla plants I have came across while fishing and hunting locally, and you are in the dark cloudy UK. Really awesome outdoor growing fella.

Thanks my friend! I think a large part of it is down to the fact I chose the right strains. There is a lot of top notch strains going around these days that produce so much THC and offer fantastic bud development, in a short amount of time too while the sun is still intense. Plants today look a lot different to how they did even just 5 years ago, like the quality you see in them, and how quickly they mature. Without the introduction of these FV / semi-auto strains, I would never be able to grow or harvest plants like some of the ones in the pics above. You could also argue that I got very lucky with the weather last year, as it was the warmest, sunniest August & September on record, and July & October were also pretty warm and dry.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing your grow this year man! I'm going to be using your guide to maximising autos as well this year. Autos will actually be comprising two thirds of my total grow this season, so I'll be uploading a lot on here... it's going to be a smashing year.

ATB :thumbsup:

@Maria Sanchez

No worries Maria, it's best to keep things a secret. You have some really nice pics on your profile and it seems you know a fair bit when it comes to growing, so I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your next grow on here.

I used to do urban indoor gardens many years back,
starting with some local sativa types which I selected for indoors,
then breed them in with some Northern Lights, Silver Pearl and Afghani,
which I got as clones are were pretty hard to attain then in that place.
Grew out a couple of gens of the crosses,
which ended up as local sativa for indoors plus dutch indica hybrids.
Friends later grew those seeds on balconies and attic gardens,
and got nice fist sized buds out of short stocky plants.

I also tried outdoors several times back in those days,
but just didn't have the conditions to really get it together.
I grew up in areas where we grow a lot of outdoor ganja.

Here, I'm just getting back into it. Very, very different place.
The laws here are rather terrifying, so keeping very low key.
Just a couple of nice little autos out the back,
most people here don't recognize this plant!,
and that'll keep me happy.

Still want to do some breeding.... but that really needs space.......

After checking out your signature, it has got me thinking, 'how do I set up a signature on here'... once I have finished this diary though of course. I have a few more uploads to go still.

Near the top right corner, should be your user name.
Mouse over it and options will drop down.
Just choose Signature, and you're good to go in and edit straight away.
Don't forget to save!!

Love and hugs,
Maria
:love:

Dinafem OG Kush (before the chop - 8 weeks into flower)

OG Kush final 1.jpeg

OG Kush 7-8 weeks B.jpeg

OG Kush 7-8 Weeks C.jpeg

OG Kush final 2.jpeg

OG Kush 7.jpeg

OG Kush 6.jpeg

Empty Cheese & OG Kush cages

Empty cages.jpeg

Autumn colours

Autumn colours.jpeg

Late plant out Dinafem Cheese (early November)

Cheese late plant out 2.jpeg

Late plant out Cheese 2.jpeg

Late plant out shot.jpeg

Late plant out Dinafem OG Kush (early November)

Late plant out OG Kush 2.jpeg

Late plant out OG Kush 1.jpeg

Dried Dinafem OG Kush buds

OG Kush dry buds 1.jpeg

OG Kush dry buds 2.jpeg

It is really starting to warm up here now. The Jet Stream is blocking off cold fronts from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe allowing the wind to blow in from the south west, dragging in warm, tropical air masses from the Atlantic, specifically from the Azores and the Canaries. Temperatures have shot up over the past few days and look to keep rising further.

I recorded a temperature of 16.1C (61F) at 2:18pm today. We have 18C (64F) forecasted here on Sunday and Monday with lows of around 10C. Not bad for mid February. I'm probably going to give it another 3-4 weeks before I start germinating, photoperiods that is. I will germ my first batch of autos in the last week of April, followed by waves of autos every 10 days, up until mid June. I also have a few secret auto projects in the works for this coming year. It will definitely be exciting.

Happy toking :thumbsup:

Yeah, they stayed quite green last year but some of my plants did turn dark towards late October with reds and black colours almost, which you'll see in my coming uploads...

What latitude are you at dude?

Yo Bro im at 53 but abit high up too - think of Snowdon ! That general area.
So the potency of the fast versions is better than autos ? The same as photoperiods ? or somewhere inbetween !

Yo Bro im at 53 but abit high up too - think of Snowdon ! That general area.
So the potency of the fast versions is better than autos ? The same as photoperiods ? or somewhere inbetween !

Generally speaking, the potency will be better on fast versions, and especially yield as well, that will definitely be better. But that's not to say that some autos won't have potency to match or exceed the FV strains, some do, although they definitely won't match up on yield. Assuming you don't stunt it, the FV will be much bigger and yield more, since it is a photoperiod still. I run FV's alongside autos though, and they both serve their purpose so neither is really better than the other. For instance, autos will comprise two thirds of my grow this year. So they are just as important, if not more so than photoperiods for me. Just make sure you pick the best, most potent autoflower strains and you'll be able to easily match photoperiods for potency.

Early May...

Left: Dinafem OG Kush
Centre: Dinafem Dinachem
Right: Dinafem Cheese

View attachment 702844

Dinafem OG Kush (2 weeks flower)
View attachment 702845

Dinafem Cheese (2 weeks of flower)
View attachment 702847

Dinafem Cheese (2 weeks of flower)
View attachment 702846

Dinafem Cheese (3 weeks)
View attachment 702848

Red Purps & Iced Grapefruit
View attachment 702851

Red Purps & Iced Grapefruit
View attachment 702853

Red Purps 2
View attachment 702857

Red Purps 1
View attachment 702855

Left: Fantasmo Express by Mephisto
Centre: Purple Afghan Kush by Dinafem
Right: Purple Afghan Kush by Dinafem
View attachment 702862

Purple Afghan Kush 1 & 2 (a little malnourished).
View attachment 702865

Peace :smoking:
Seems to be healthy. Well done!!

Back