Outdoor My outdoor work

Not hard to see why the rabbits are a problem!! That's a ton of underscrub bushes with a million places to hide out.
Awesome work last season bud...look forward to seeing this seasons plants. SO what is your favorite autos and photos? What is your best yielding plants(autos and photos), and what was their yields?

Yeah dude, rabbits, badgers, rodents, wild boar, wild horses and especially deer - you name it, they eat it. They're all a big problem for me in my area unfortunately, but I have learnt to live with it,

In terms of photoperiods, the Sweet Seeds Killer Kush FV & Jack 47 FV seemed to be in leagues of their own for me last season. So too did the Dinafem Cheese & Dinafem OG Kush. The Cheese grew huge, as seen in the pics, in fact it was extremely easy to grow and it yielded loads, but the smoke wasn't great so I wouldn't run it again. The OG Kush on the other hand was top notch in the potency department, but yields were a bit less. It also ran until early November, which is really pushing it, although last autumn was very good, weather-wise, so this wasn't a problem.

As you already know, I had fantastic results with the G13 Labs auto Blueberry in the cornfield. It was extremely stinky and very good yielding. The Fantasmo Express auto also grew massive, but it did not properly auto and vegged for like 8 weeks in total so it was more akin to a semi-auto. Potency wise, the Lemon Haze OG by Nirvana did quite well and was a good smoke, but didn't yield loads as shown in the pic. On the whole, I didn't do great with autos last year compared to photoperiods, mostly down to the fact that the animals got the auto plot. It was just the luck of the draw. This coming season I have new auto plots and will do much better. I find Sweet Seeds, Dinafem, Mephisto, Fast Buds & Dutch Passion to be the best breeders and will be running a bunch of their autos this year.

ATB dude

@Maria Sanchez

No worries Maria, it's best to keep things a secret. You have some really nice pics on your profile and it seems you know a fair bit when it comes to growing, so I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your next grow on here.

After checking out your signature, it has got me thinking, 'how do I set up a signature on here'... once I have finished this diary though of course. I have a few more uploads to go still.

ATB :thumbsup:

Yeah critters sure do like the young canna for sure!! We have so many predators animals that rabbits are almost non existent.

So obviously you are running the same strains you had a great experience with last season? I had a plant to fun Jack 47FV, but I had to change choices due to availability, and decided to go with green poison and crystal candy for sweet photos. Trying Cream Mandarin XL and Sweet Nurse cbd for autos.

Wow cool grow bro, I cant get over how green your plants are that far into flower, think I need to move south !!

Yeah, they stayed quite green last year but some of my plants did turn dark towards late October with reds and black colours almost, which you'll see in my coming uploads...

What latitude are you at dude?

ATB :thumbsup:

Dinafem Cheese (8 weeks into flower) just before the chop...

Dinafem Cheese afternoon.jpeg

Cheese epic background.jpeg

Cheese plant sunset.jpeg

Cheese plant sunset 2.jpeg

Cheese plant sunset 3.jpeg

Hanging rack.jpeg

Dinafem OG Kush (7-8 weeks into flowering)
OG Kush 7-8 Weeks.jpeg

OG Kush 7-8 weeks B.jpeg

OG Kush 7-8 Weeks C.jpeg

Late plant out Cheese & OG Kush (germinated in July)
Late Plant Out 1.jpeg

Late Plant Out 2.jpeg

Late plant out Cheese
Late Plant Out Cheese 1.jpeg

Late plant out OG Kush...
Late Plant Out OG Kush A.jpeg

Outdoor dried Cheese bud...
Cheese bud outdoor drying.jpeg

Dinafem Cheese spliff rolled with dry buds from the outdoor drying rack...
Cheese spliff.jpeg

Yeah critters sure do like the young canna for sure!! We have so many predators animals that rabbits are almost non existent.

So obviously you are running the same strains you had a great experience with last season? I had a plant to fun Jack 47FV, but I had to change choices due to availability, and decided to go with green poison and crystal candy for sweet photos. Trying Cream Mandarin XL and Sweet Nurse cbd for autos.

Not exactly mate, the only strains I will be running again this year will be Killer Kush FV & Jack 47 FV. Everything else will be different to last season. That's not to say I didn't like the other strains... it's just that I like to change things up constantly and keep trying different strains until I find those perfect ones, and since better more improved strains keep coming out each year, I'll doubt I'll ever really run the same stuff on consecutive years. The KK FV & J47 FV are rare exceptions though, since they were just too good last year.

Good choice with your strains for this year, I was going to do the Cream Mandarin XL as well, but now I am doing the Cream Mandarin FV so figured I won't do the auto version. I'll be doing the Sweet Nurse though, in fact it will be in my guerrilla greenhouse... along with the new Crystal Candy auto.

Also, the only prey animal we have around here is a fox, although there is actually a bloody lot of them. I saw hundreds of foxes last year. Some are pretty big as well due to all the rabbit meat they get haha.

Not exactly mate, the only strains I will be running again this year will be Killer Kush FV & Jack 47 FV. Everything else will be different to last season. That's not to say I didn't like the other strains... it's just that I like to change things up constantly and keep trying different strains until I find those perfect ones, and since better more improved strains keep coming out each year, I'll doubt I'll ever really run the same stuff on consecutive years. The KK FV & J47 FV are rare exceptions though, since they were just too good last year.

Good choice with your strains for this year, I was going to do the Cream Mandarin XL as well, but now I am doing the Cream Mandarin FV so figured I won't do the auto version. I'll be doing the Sweet Nurse though, in fact it will be in my guerrilla greenhouse... along with the new Crystal Candy auto.

Also, the only prey animal we have around here is a fox, although there is actually a bloody lot of them. I saw hundreds of foxes last year. Some are pretty big as well due to all the rabbit meat they get haha.

OH cool...I do it somewhat similar...always trying new varieties, but I do have reruns as exceptional strains show themselves, much like you are doing with the Killer Kush and the Jack 47. This season I am rerunning a few, DP think fast, autoultimate, Brooklyn sunrise and delicious seeds fruity chronic juice.

Yeah I really only grow auto versions of strains I cant finish in my time frame, but sometimes I just want to try out the auto version anyways even if I could get away with the photo. Looking forward to crystal candy, mandarin and sweet nurse, and of course green poison.

I bet there is lots of fox, due to the abundance of small game. We have some fox, but they are outgunned by wolves and especially coyotes.

A quick recap of my cornfield grow...

Auto Blueberry by G13 Labs
Auto Blueberry 3.jpeg

Critical+ 2.0, Killer Kush FV & Blue OG
Cornfield group shot.jpeg

KK Golden buds.jpeg

Blue OG by G13 Labs (some animal bastard has nipped a side branch)
Blue OG.jpeg

Killer Kush FV by Sweet Seeds
KK 1.jpeg

KK 2.jpeg

KK reach for the sky.jpeg

KK before harvest 2.jpeg

KK before chop.jpeg

KK main coala.jpeg

After the first chop... and check out the side branches snaking along the ground like vines...
KK FV vines.jpeg

Vine 2.jpeg

Vine 1.jpeg

KK buds close up.jpeg

KK FV Buds 2.jpeg

For more pics and information, check out my cornfield diary in the outdoor section... :smoking:

I love the fact that your plants look better than many/most guerilla plants I have came across while fishing and hunting locally, and you are in the dark cloudy UK. Really awesome outdoor growing fella.

Back