Indoor My next grow of 22 AUTOS

We are at -10 celsius finally tomorrow it is over for now. When wood is your main source of heat I can head out with saw in hand cut down old maple cherry and elm off of my property. I need to get wood cut and split. I have lots but I will need more simple as that. We had what they called a winter bomb dropped on us lake Erie a great lake is almost frozen over. This Early 1970's weather this was the norm people worked outdoors all winter in this. Now it scares us we have gotten a touch soft as Canadians in the last quarter century. We have had more like British weather in the south west part of Ontario for decades with the odd blast the further northeast you go it gets colder and tons of snow. And I can take my plants out clean up and take normal plant shots.

Try and stay warm brotha, it's about 5 degrees here I can't imagine temp dipping as low as you!

Here is a update of my grow room update
IMG_8170.JPG
IMG_8174.JPG
IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8167.JPG
IMG_8166.JPG
IMG_8165.JPG
IMG_8164.JPG
IMG_8163.JPG
IMG_8161.JPG
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG
IMG_8153.JPG
IMG_8151.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8162.JPG
    IMG_8162.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 59
How old is BB gum? When will you chop her?
I will chop them when they are nice and ripe. I like he heavy feel it helps this 54 year old hyperactive human stay somewhat normal lol. Thanks for dropping by my man

Back