Gnome Automatics My Journey to ALF#5

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
So I don't post here much, and I'm not sure why. I share my breeding in other threads and most of my posts and threads are all in one, it makes it easier to keep track of everything. But I need to share here, because this is what I love the most out of growing. The bud is nice and what not but the fact that I have the chance to make something new and never seen before is so amazing to me. I digress, this is the continuation of the ALF line.

Not sure if some of you know about the lineage but she was a key. I believe, to the autoflower world, as well as the reason we see so much colored auto cannabis. Now I cannot claim the genetic code on the father side, he was continuation and personal selection of ALF#4 I got them at F2 as labeled and ran them one more time through a selection and made my own ALF#4 F3.

Once that was made and I had a few test grows they were showing color, black leaf, density, as well as great resin production. They had what I wanted for the next cross, and I had the mother that I wanted. For now ill be keeping the mother close to heart as its too close in genetic make up right now in its early stages. She was a stellar producer, and tremendous plant in a 1 gal pot. Nice branching, indica dom, and had great resin production. Really everything I wanted in looking for something I could call ALF#5

My goal is simple, I am an Indica guy always have been and there is something that I love about a narcotic high. Deep stone with long lasting effects just to ease the pain. So I have been breading towards the indica/Afghan side of the cannabis world and shes starting to pay off in my previous selections. Its all about what they have the potential to be and finding the right parents to make it happen.

Here is ALF#5 known to the forum as coal miners daughter.

First two to be seen out of the cross. These seeds are as new as it gets to genetic cross and selection. Out of the gate you can see the variation in the plants.

full

full

full

The indica is strong with this gal
full

Getting a little bigger and showing off
full

full

full

These 4 are the same generation as above just a bit behind, going to see if I can at least get a male this round that matches one of the fems, if not....we continue to crack.

full

full

Last edited:
Very nice!

As a fellow indica/Afghani lover and severe chronic pain sufferer I am always on the hunt for narcotic meds. Will these ever be offered to the public?

Thank-you for your time and breeding experience.

Peace,
Stick

P.S. Love the name, as my wife was an artist before she got so sick and the name of her company was Mountain Momma Originals.

Very nice!

As a fellow indica/Afghani lover and severe chronic pain sufferer I am always on the hunt for narcotic meds. Will these ever be offered to the public?

Thank-you for your time and breeding experience.

Peace,
Stick

Greetings @StickMan that is the goal sir. I am working on and ave to get these as well as my white Jem out to the public.

I'm particular about my release though, I wont rush the process. I'm a guy that wants to deliver quality, the pheno I have in my tents, the ones that I boast pics of I want to crack from the seed you get from me. These will be in F2 soon, and I hope by F3 I can start seeing some similar parents and start testing.

Greetings @StickMan that is the goal sir. I am working on and ave to get these as well as my white Jem out to the public.

I'm particular about my release though, I wont rush the process. I'm a guy that wants to deliver quality, the pheno I have in my tents, the ones that I boast pics of I want to crack from the seed you get from me. These will be in F2 soon, and I hope by F3 I can start seeing some similar parents and start testing.
I completely understand and am the same way with the genetics I am working on. We certainly don't want to release strains that we ourselves would not be happy with growing from what others have bred. As we know, anyone can chuck pollen, but takes dedication and patients to truly breed.

Wishing you all the best in your breeding endeavors.Can't go wrong with Dragon genetics. Currently doing some work with Duurtys myself. Believe I have a few White Jems x one of Cres's auto strains in my seed vault. Hope to test some of your ALFs in the future.

Also just noticed that you use FF nutes as well. Great nutrients in my opinion.

Love your current Avatar as well. Recognize that stance even with the Star Wars masks on.

Peace.

I completely understand and am the same way with the genetics I am working on. We certainly don't want to release strains that we ourselves would not be happy with growing from what others have bred. As we know, anyone can chuck pollen, but takes dedication and patients to truly breed.

You are correct i see a lot of guys release way too soon, and most of the time it is an incomplete selection and the reason that we see sooo many pheno variations. It was an even bigger problem years ago when people were starting to get into the auto world. So many semi or non auto versions were out there.

Wishing you all the best in your breeding endeavors.Can't go wrong with Dragon genetics. Currently doing some work with Duurtys myself. Believe I have a few White Jems x one of Cres's auto strains in my seed vault. Hope to test some of your ALFs in the future.

Yeah there was an out cross of my white jem from cres, years ago and i saw some of the off spring and they were beautiful. Thank you for the best wishes. The last one took a few years but the WJ is now at F8 and i think that i am done with her. She will be used as a tool kit now in bringing in auto versions of another photo i want to test. But that is next after this. Id like to get these and the WJ out. The WJ is ready and waiting for release and for someone to pick her up.

Also just noticed that you use FF nutes as well. Great nutrients in my opinion.

Love your current Avatar as well. Recognize that stance even with the Star Wars masks on.

Peace.

Indeed the stuff always works out well, and i never have issues with it other than running out of the stuff. Thanks for the comment on the avatar man i appreciate it. Also thanks again for stopping in and reading along this should get interesting i hope.

Very healthy plants brother. Anxious to see them in flower.

Can you tell me what photo strain you are wanting to cross the WJ to? Always interested to see what other breeders are working on.

Also hope you find a decent outlet for your WJs.

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're starting to hit flower finally. Ladies looking outstanding and doing their thing. I found one potential mother she will be pollinated but only kept if her buds look good and resin production is good.

Cause everything else I love.

full

full

I like that! Nice structure

I appreciate that and i really like how she looks. Ill take another look at her this weekend and see where we are. Id say she is about to slow into flower soon.

Her kin in seedling form, we are about 1.5 weeks in here and i can see the difference in the plants, the bottom left has my eye for sure....

full

Back