Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

Nice grow @Free Flow I'll be stickin' around for sure. Now this is just an idea I had based on something @912GreenSkell told me about autoflowers and about what I saw with my own Auto Jedi Kush seedling; the taproot seems to grow at a shallow angle and flowering seems (theory) to have to do with how much space that taproot has to grow out. In your case in DWC the taproot can grow and grow and grow without restrictions. I'm wondering if that might have something to do with how long it took to preflower.

@912GreenSkell got an opinion on that?

Sounds like it has some truth, if that's the case I hope all my autos get this big lol

Here's a wee bit of an update, she is on day 84 now, the other girls are all just vegging away. The exotic seeds mango cream auto isnt doing so hot, its very small and stunted. Looks like its starting to flower at an amazing 3" tall Lmfao ill grow her out and smoke a joint or 2. Oh well. Some pics for you guys, not sure why some pics auto rotate. Anyways enjoy fam

1 split in my main stem
2 a little upskirt just cause
3 northern lights day 84
4 my vegging afghan kush x black domina mother 2 auto purple seeds waiting to pop and a cbd jam waiting to pop
5 family portrait

Attachments

• 0919170842_HDR.jpg
    0919170842_HDR.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 0919170843a_HDR.jpg
    0919170843a_HDR.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 0921171547.jpg
    0921171547.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 0921171547b.jpg
    0921171547b.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 119
  • 0921171548.jpg
    0921171548.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 110
Wow day 84 and still a lot to go. I hope she gets so fat you have to support her! Which one's the mango?

I was just thinking about my past adventures with DWC and it made me wonder: What are your water temps?

I converted from drip lines and hydroton years ago to DWC. I started with big rubbermade totes but those were unreliable so I insulated them with foam. It wasn't until I ran huge Coleman coolers as DWC with aquarium water chillers and heaters in them combined with bio-filtering before I was able to see the fabled dwc yield reliably.

It ended up being too much work, that's why I went back to the soil.

My temps arent what they should be. I'm pretty sure my res sit high, but its not scorching, I'm sure I would benefit from a chiller but such is life. I like both soil and dwc, I rocked out organic growing for a while but the soil upkeep git to be overwhelming.

Coming through with this weeks update. Been hella busy in my room. Got all kinds of babies sprouting. Its been a while since i messed with ph and all but I think its time I take it a bit more serious, need to see if I can increase growth rates by doing so. Which I'm sure will happen. I wont talk your ears off so here's what you all want... Pictures.

Feel free to chime in fam

1- family portrait
2- light b, from top left going clockwise. Afghan kush x black domina, sweet cheese sprout, auto purple [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], mango cream auto
3- northern lights under light a by herself
4- beans waiting to sprout in no certain order I have cbd jam, champagne kush, serious happiness, auto purple [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and an afghan kush x black domina clone.
0929171018a.jpg
0929171018b.jpg
0929171018d.jpg
0929171018c.jpg

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: waaaaahhh check the size of that NL!! shes fuckin enormous mate!! easy pounder there i think : ) awesome lst work aswell man.

ehm hang on a minuit..... is that 8 more dwc on the right hand side there??? what you gonna do if they all up the soze of the NL lol

ehm hang on a minuit..... is that 8 more dwc on the right hand side there??? what you gonna do if they all up the soze of the NL lol

Lol I plan to run 8 total, 4 under each lamp but this time I plan to get my screen in there in time lol. I'm hoping to take a fee of these Nd mother them also. Want to try a small sog also, good observation brother

So far strains I have popped are

Northern lights
Afghan kush x black domina
Mango cream auto
Auto purple x 2
Champagne kush
Cbd jam
Serious happiness
Sweet cheese

Go big or go home

damn right mate, the very words i live by. i wouldnt have the balls to try that many though. i can only fit 1 per square metre now that ive sussed my nft system out. image.jpeg cant complain though lol.

Bro those nft systems are the shit. It seems like everyome grows trees in them! I want to get one also but right now,I'm just going to focus on getting my rotation going smooth

Back