Outdoor My grow

M

Mellow Yellow

After prepping my soil and germinating my seeds, I planted the little buggers on July 13th.

I am watching them carefully and making sure they have water at this point. I am waiting for them to poke their heads out of the soil.

This is the start of my grow journal and if all goes well I will keep you all up to date on their progress.

I am trying to grow some Himalayan Blue Diesels and some Snow Ryders that I got for free.

Nice. The HBD is insanely amazing smelling. Like blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream.

What kind of setup do you have? I will watch and offer help if needed.
@organicgrower that makes me wanna try HBD!

Jackal... you should! I've never smelled anything like this. None of the traditional cannabis smell to it at all. And so far, mine are sparkly beyond imagination with resin.

This is the start of my grow journal and if all goes well I will keep you all up
to date on their progress

Speed & Safety for them............:thumbs:

HBD is one of the most Consistantly Good Autos I have seen.

I am begining to worry a little. I planted them 6 days ago and I'm not seeing anything sprout up yet. I soaked them and they were sprouting when I put them in my soil mix.

This is an outside grow attempt.

I prepared my soil with Composted Cow manure, Perlite and dried blood. I have Orchid Plus for the veg state and I'll get the bloom plus when/if they flower.

I have been praying to the bud gods each night for a sign of life.

:hot: Not funny but this is the first thing that came to mind... That's a pretty hot mix for seedlings.

Back