this guy tells me if it has white or walter in the name its fire.whatever that means :shrug:

IMG_3062.JPG

:pighug:

My replacement is White n Bubbly, which I am actually stoked about. Nice 35/65 sativa dominant. Does anybody have experience with this lovely lady? I see she has some stretchability and a longer flower time. May have to reconsider my grow choices for this run.

Here's how mine turned out, 80 days IIRC.

IMG_3328.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3341.JPG

Order received! Shipped fri got it mon.

Ordered a 3 pack each (12 seeds) plus freebies (20 seeds)
4mip8q6.jpg

Thanks @mephisto you guys know how to treat your customers. Will be ordering again soon.

Was trying to get my hands on some Walter White but they were out so I tried out some White Train and White n Bubbly. My freebies (another walter cross) are skylar white.

I am looking to grow out some larger ladies and I am pretty stoked about these genetics.

Journal coming soon
Just got my pack of triangle kush and got skylar white too. Cant wait to grow these out.

This was my first go around with them also. I ordered the beary white and got some skyler white freebies. Very fast shipping. Soaked some Saturday then in paper towels Sunday and in dirt today.

Right on Fusion, drop me a link as well. Just ordered 2 cu yards of compost and soil delivered tomorrow morning. Should be germinating some skylars in a few days myself.

Just got my pack of triangle kush and got skylar white too. Cant wait to grow these out.

Well @CaptainDave420 @Fusion420 let's see what these skylar whites can do :pass: little bit of a friendly competition?

I have a couple 50 gal sterilites I was thinking about filling up. If we want to go by weight of crop I am game :smoking:

Im probably gonna be popping triangle kush its a smaller strain and I already got 6 running lol so I definitely dont have room for skylars right now. Im probably gonna do a full 6 plant run on the skys after my tyrone stompers and toofless aliens.

Back