Make sure to ask for the afn discount code for mephisto too they do 10% for all members. Definitely a good fast company they are the best thing to happen to auto flower cannabis. Not a rep by the way lol mabe one day soon.

Oh I used it for sure, the 10 percent discount is what enticed me to try out an extra 3 pack (Sour Stomper).

I actually did a google search on reddit about autos around the 1st of the year, when I began entertaining getting back in the garden. That's how I found Mephisto originally. Then I did a google search on Mephisto Genetics and it didn't take long for me to find my way here.

I wanted something that finishes quick. Was thinking real quick finishing indica as I only want to be in my house(renting) for a year or so. No sense is trying to find good genetics and grow out photos with only one year to do it.

Then I found my answer. And here I am. Things seem to be falling into place. You believe in right place right time? I do. And there's no place or time better than the present.

Oh I used it for sure, the 10 percent discount is what enticed me to try out an extra 3 pack (Sour Stomper).

I actually did a google search on reddit about autos around the 1st of the year, when I began entertaining getting back in the garden. That's how I found Mephisto originally. Then I did a google search on Mephisto Genetics and it didn't take long for me to find my way here.

I wanted something that finishes quick. Was thinking real quick finishing indica as I only want to be in my house(renting) for a year or so. No sense is trying to find good genetics and grow out photos with only one year to do it.

Then I found my answer. And here I am. Things seem to be falling into place. You believe in right place right time? I do. And there's no place or time better than the present.
Expect about 75 80 days for harvest from some strains the smaller ones definitely can finish in the 65 is range like 3 bears auto nlues deep blue c idk a few others. Toofless can go for 75 plus mine went 75 days and could have gone a week longer.

Expect about 75 80 days for harvest from some strains the smaller ones definitely can finish in the 65 is range like 3 bears auto nlues deep blue c idk a few others. Toofless can go for 75 plus mine went 75 days and could have gone a week longer.

And that 75 days is from seed to harvest. Going with autos in my current situation is a no brainer. Growing out phenos of regular seed and trying to find a keeper or two would take up a lot of time, space and energy that could be used just pumping out autos full go. I could theoretically use an 8x4 and two 4x4 spaces for all autos.

This next year of dedication to autos is gonna be a nice change up from all of my previous grows.

And that 75 days is from seed to harvest. Going with autos in my current situation is a no brainer. Growing out phenos of regular seed and trying to find a keeper or two would take up a lot of time, space and energy that could be used just pumping out autos full go. I could theoretically use an 8x4 and two 4x4 spaces for all autos.

This next year of dedication to autos is gonna be a nice change up from all of my previous grows.
That's my goal is have my 8x4 running this summer. Saving for my lights gonna do 2 de cmh 630 watt. And and 8 auto pots. Gonna be expensive but well worth it. Every tent I have will be converted to cmh lights for power and gpw savings.

Well, looks like Mephisto is out of Toofless Alien. Had to pick a replacement for the order. Maybe it's just in the states and I can find em through a vendor. Was looking forward to those Toofless Aliens!

My replacement is White n Bubbly, which I am actually stoked about. Nice 35/65 sativa dominant. Does anybody have experience with this lovely lady? I see she has some stretchability and a longer flower time. May have to reconsider my grow choices for this run.

Anyhow, just an fyi. Hope they get restocked when Grape Crinkle comes back in, which is gonna be my next seed order. If I have room for 12 in flower I better stock up on seeds!

I just took down 2 Skyrone Stompers (freebees) and they are as frosty as they could possibly be , smelly, and extremely sticky! Earlier I grew 3 Sour Stompers and they were the same way. I have become a Stomper fan!

That's what I like to hear :jointman:

Funny you mention Stomper as I was literally just checking out the Mephisto Strain Guide and forgot why I ordered it :baked:

They say 65 to 70 days for Stomper on their guide. If accurate that makes it quicker than the 3 bears og.
Sounds nice for a 50/50 hybrid and damn that pic of her is sweet looking. Will def be popping one or two of these when they come in.

That's what I like to hear :jointman:

Funny you mention Stomper as I was literally just checking out the Mephisto Strain Guide and forgot why I ordered it :baked:

They say 65 to 70 days for Stomper on their guide. If accurate that makes it quicker than the 3 bears og.
Sounds nice for a 50/50 hybrid and damn that pic of her is sweet looking. Will def be popping one or two of these when they come in.

The 2 that I took down today were 60 days old from the day they popped up their heads out of the compost. They could of gone longer but I need the space for my next project. Excellent top shelf fat sticky buds tho!

Order received! Shipped fri got it mon.

Ordered a 3 pack each (12 seeds) plus freebies (20 seeds)
4mip8q6.jpg

Thanks @mephisto you guys know how to treat your customers. Will be ordering again soon.

Was trying to get my hands on some Walter White but they were out so I tried out some White Train and White n Bubbly. My freebies (another walter cross) are skylar white.

I am looking to grow out some larger ladies and I am pretty stoked about these genetics.

Journal coming soon

Back