New Grower My first grow,need overlooking

Reaction score
Please forgive me for my English. My name is Peter and I'm a newcomer in growing, but I need a strong cannabis for my back pain and for a sick girl and im sick off local dealers :)
The purpose is to breed 3x DINAFEM White Widow XXL in 120 cm x 120 cm x 200 cm large tent.
I will use 10 L Air pots with 2x COBSHOP 4k COBS over the entire plant cycle.
For the medium I will use Plagron light mix 2x, with HESI starter pack soil and BioBizz light mix with nutrients in it 1x.
I'll pop the seeds in a wet tissue and plant it directly into the soil...

equipment:
-tent as mentioned above
-3x DINAFEM White Widow XXL Auto Seeds
-2x Air Pots 10 l with Plagron light mix (30% added perlite)
-1x Air pot 10 l with BioBizz light mix (30% added perlite)
-2xBigSmO COBS 4k
-air humidifier
-fans, carbon filter ...
-HESI starter pack soil nutrients
- air pump for water oxygen

Post images later.

Does anyone have any advice not to fuck my first grow?
Nutrients schedule?
Start distantce of lights from pots?
Anything?..

Thanks guys and looking forward to talk here :)

Last edited:
Hey Now!
Stopping by to say hey and welcome here.
Sounds like a good rig you have there and you came to the right place to get you going with it all.
Peace and happy growing!

hi and welcome :pass:starting a journal is the best step,we have some great growers here that can pop in make sure all is on track like wwwillie.
airpots,plagron soil and biobizz nutes and soil is all i can help you with.
pop into live stoners if you get stuck or lost.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks guys,
Do i water pots 24h beafore seed are planted?
Is it just water for first week or i go with hesi schedule on 1/4 recommended (root boster, TNT complex...)?:coffee2:

Hey,
I alway soak my pots thoroughly a few days and again about a day before I put a seed in. I don’t feed for a about 10 or mare days depending on how things look. I would wait two weeks and start light feed then. Not familiar with your specific stuff but that should be a good rule of thumb. Be careful not to overwater, that’s always my biggest problem.

I soak my pot 12 hours before I drop the seed in about an inch deep. Most guys soak the seed in pH water for 12-24 hours before planting. Light at 30" and adjust as needed. Water when the pot gets light. Probably once a week to start. Mine lasts two weeks when I first water. pH the water after nutes.
Here's my grow for some ideas. Take some time to read others too, no need to reinvent the wheel.
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Welcome to AFN @Peter750
That sounds like a really decent set-up for a first grow - little under powered in the lighting but that can always be added too down the line.
As mentioned above biobizz and plagron light mix have enough nutes to feed seedlings for around 10 days.
Yea use the hesi kit schedule but start at 1/4 of the recommended strength. Then slowly build up.
Not sure what the starting height above seedlings is with autocobs. Would keep them at least 30 inches away to start with.
Good luck bud

I need a strong cannabis for my back pain
You will definitely want to grow high percentage cbd strains. They will help with pain and inflammation. Breeders have come far enough along now that anybody can tailor a grow specifically to their particular malady. Much luck.

Thanks guys :)
I know it, that AFN is the right place to be!

So master plan for first week is:

- two plants in plagron are prime plants,under one cob each
-third one in biobizz is grow between and is a test plant and i will train lst on it
-cobs are 30 inch away from pot at first and will adjust them if necessary
- humidity 60%
-temp: 21-24 celsius
- i will water pots 24h beafore seeds are put in
-1 week when seeds pop out only ph 6,5 water bubbled with air pump
-good aircirculation in tent
-NOT owerwatering them :)

Did i miss anything? :smokeit:

Best med for me is the one that knock me off to sleep,i have unusual tolerance to any kind off weed. (i work in amsterdam for 2 years so,i try many strains and and only few work on me, and the one was WW):smoking:

Back