New Grower my first grow...cfl 150w

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
peanut butter breathe
Tangerine dream auto
36 days old
Canna terra plus soil
Canna terra nutes
Was 18/6 changing it to 20/4 today is that ok?
Was with out light for 3 days last week as my light broke but got a new one.
Getting another CFL light next week to add extra light.
Can anyone give me tips on the best way to grow with CFL? eventually going to get better lighting kit altogether just waiting to move first. I've already started feeding this plant but for my next one in canna terra plus when is the best Time to start adding nutes. My girl was out in the sun today as it was nice out

Attachments

• WP_20180506_004.jpg
    WP_20180506_004.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 152
I've used them to start plants, but never to veg or finish. The lights need to be close to the plant is my only tip.
Changing the light schedule won't hurt a thing.
Welcome to AFN!

Was 18/6 changing it to 20/4 today is that ok?
That is not a problem for an autoflower. Before using Autocobs, I ran my mass built led lights around the clock. With cfl, you might consider that as well.

That is not a problem for an autoflower. Before using Autocobs, I ran my mass built led lights around the clock. With cfl, you might consider that as well.
Is it alright to have the bulbs constant,might be a mad question but do the bulbs need a rest im new to all this feel stupid asking haha

Anyone got any suggestions for a grow light I should buy next as I do want to eventually change from cfls just learning the basics

Anyone got any suggestions for a grow light I should buy next as I do want to eventually change from cfls just learning the basics
Quantum boards , cobs & Samsung led strips are all good , just depends on your preference. Its more affordable building these lights your self then buying the big expensive mass produced lights from bigger companies. Most places that sell the Qb’ s will build the kit for you fo 35$ or so & you can get cobs fully or partially built . Just do a lot of research & choose what’s best for you , I wouldn’t let someone else choose for me lol .

im also doing my first auto grow with all cfl gone for 2x 450 watt though only using one at the moment only day two so ill be watching with interest on how it goes , good luck :vibe: also going for 18/6

im also doing my first auto grow with all cfl gone for 2x 450 watt though only using one at the moment only day two so ill be watching with interest on how it goes , good luck :vibe: also going for 18/6
Thanks mate and good luck too, I've got another one coming so that I have one from above with a reflector and one hanging down lower to give lower leaves more light.

Day 37 for the tangerine dream. Can anyone tell me why the lower pistils has turned a bit brown? The top ones are fine and surrounding ones.??????

Attachments

• WP_20180507_005.jpg
    WP_20180507_005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 141
Back