New Grower My beans have arrived!

Good to see some pics! What is your feeding schedule like, volume per day or week? I'm having a really tough time myself with daily watering, but that seems to be an important component for high yielding auto grows. My most successful auto grow ever was in FFHF, just over 6oz out of a Cheese XXL from Dinafem, so I hope your results with this soil are the same or better.

I gave them a drink of very diluted nutes the other day. I also added just a tad of great white just to help the roots. I will be using FF Trio and cal mag as needed.

I am only needing to water about every 2 or 3 days (I have a soil meter to help me determine this), but I will keep a close eye on them. I figure as they get bigger I may have to water/feed more often. I am going very lightly on the nutes since I am using Happy Frog and that should have enough nutes to feed them for the first few weeks.

I usually use a half gallon per bag when I water give or take. I am also using aerated PH'd water. I have 2, 1 gallon jugs aerating at a time.

I have an old feeding schedule from a few years ago and I am going to follow it.

Everyone's environment is different, but a half gallon is almost 2 liters. I've fed my girls 50ml daily for the first week, then 100ml for the second, and 200ml for the third. Even with daily watering I've given them less than 2.5 liters total in 3 weeks. I'm far from an auto expert, but excessive watering could be part of the reason for your slow growth. It's also completely possible that I'm under watering, and your plants are exploding with root growth, while mine are doing all their work on the surface with minimal going on under the dirt. Autos are a challenge :wall:.

@jb_moviefan, I am just going by my bags and I can tell when they are getting dry. You may be right, but the growth is in fact accelerating. I know MJ likes dry periods or so I've read, but I have been looking at other folks grows and I don't think they are lagging behind. If they are, it isn't that much.

That's what I like about the grow bags, usually you can tell by the weight and feel when they need watered. I will take what you said under advisement and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks!
:thumbsup:

My girls are growing, slowly but chugging along!

Speed Bud

IMG_0032.JPG

Am I doing something wrong!!!!

Nobody has commented on my girls!! :shrug:

I am slowing the rate and amount of my watering to see if this may help their growth.

Update # 1 Purple Gorilla.............

I hope she soon starts growing vertical...

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Back