twenty20 Must Try Strains?

I ordered a couple different Blueberry strains in photo Periods and from guys like Spartangrown, Jack Greenstalk, and Dr MJ Coco I hear they are really good. I wish I was a breeder myself so I could make my own autos but I don't have the time, space, or the skills to pull that off.
I'm sure you have the skills but time and space is required. It takes us about 2 years convert a photo over than another year to stabilize them

I'm sure you have the skills but time and space is required. It takes us about 2 years convert a photo over than another year to stabilize them
Thanks for the vote of confidence but it's something I've never even tried to do before. And I worked over 750 hours of overtime last year... looking to be about the same this year. I definitely don't have the time... and I know I don't have the space or lights to run proper pheno hunts in a breeding project.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but it's something I've never even tried to do before. And I worked over 750 hours of overtime last year... looking to be about the same this year. I definitely don't have the time... and I know I don't have the space or lights to run proper pheno hunts in a breeding project.
Damn! 750 Hours OT. You are a hard working individual.

Future outdoor Glue Sniffer auto. I hope the nighttime temps cooperate.
96DE374B-DF9F-496E-98A4-12BCE0C88C39.jpeg

Last edited:
These nugs r gonna make me get some glue sniffer seeds. R these photo. I was also thiking of grabbing hot mess.
Seems the Glue Sniffer was available in auto and photo (fem)!!! I got all over the BOGO of Triks and Trizzlers not too long ago and I was looking at Glue Sniffer too... but I've been high since then:smoking:

Back