Mephisto Genetics Multiple Mephisto grow... F1's & artisinals

Mr.CHeeZe

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
multiple mephisto strains
Hey hey Afn!!!
We're new to afn, have grown out some autos though. Please feel free to comment and or introduce yourself here on this thread. We are an older hippie couple whom love to grow our own meds...
And here we grow!!!!

On deck! Mephisto Genetics
2 x Gold Glue-illuminauto
1 x Man bear alien pig-illuminauto
2 x Sour Stomper-artisinal
1 x Sourhound x Northern cheese haze.

This is also the Missuses first grow!!!!
Mrs.Cheeze will be taking care of the Gold Glue ladies..
Please everyone wish her luck and good grow Karma!!
She will be for the most part running this journal.

Our setup: 400watt dual spectrum hps. 150watt dual spectrum hps.

2gallon pots.
Potters Gold soil. Organic potting soil.
Very comparable to roots organics soils. I actually think its a bit higher quality than roots. Its pretty hard to get Potters Gold outside of Michigan however.
Water only for first two to three weeks. Actually will just go straight into bloom nutrients, as far as base nutrients are concerned. I will be using various root drenches, and supplements. Also will be doing a comparison grow between CX horticulture bloom boosters, and Heavy 16 enhancers.

So they are 2 days today. Will be under the 150hps until room opens under 400watt hps this next week. Will be harvesting a 3bog and Heisenberg special then and moving these four under the bigger light... please stay tuned...
And excited to meet some kind family here on AFN!!!!
Day 2
1500574081581.jpg

Last edited:
Day 4 for one Sour Stomper, two gold glues, and one mbap.
Day one for Sourhound x n.c.h, and sour stomper number 2.
For the day 4 ladies, they each got 75ml of ro water with a little great white Mycorrhizae, and a little gen hydro rapid roots with their water this am.
The two girls at day one have just emerged, and are working on establishing and turning their lil heads towards light.
So all is well over here.
Btw. Id like to mention mephistos germination rate has been 100% here.
Out of 17 planted, 17 have grown.
Never longer than 5days either.
Really says alot about how fresh the seedstock mephisto sells is.
Thanks again MG. Really are the pinnacle of great business.

Gotcha, very nice! Have you used 2g pots before?

I've used 5,3,2 and I'm thinking of the sticking to 2's to be able to fit more in my tent.

Around what yields have you gotten in the 2's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know honestly ive done better with 2gallon pots, than the larger size pots.
That has a lot to do with starting seeds in large containers its easy to overwater. Which most new growers do enough of already lol.
Its hard to say if yield has been affected much with smaller pots in my case. I mean im getting best yields ever. But im sure that's a lot more to do with the fact im learning from past mistakes, and have just become a better grower in general.
In my opinion however, i think i will always prefer more plants with smaller pot size, than less plants with larger pots...
Make since??

Back